Billy Miller is the real Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Faith725

Re: Billy Miller is the real Jason

Postby Faith725 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:07 am

that was my assessment of the situation and if he keeps believing he is Jason maybe he won't remember him pushing him down the stairs.

NJ SOAP LADY

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:52 am

I thought SB returning is rather ridiculous IF the actor wanted to return, they could have done a you look like...but he could have been anyone else
However, since this story is so silly to me, I only read recaps now but of course Carly, Sonny, Robin, Diane, etc would think SB is really Jason...cause that is what they see...that is the original face of Jason Morgan He has been brainwashed he has had memories implanted in his brain

But I think SB is really Andrew and BM is the one and only Jason Quartermaine Morgan That is true good soap writing
To have SB on the one and only....is too contrived

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 pm

Sunny1983 wrote:
HonnyDiipp wrote:I agree completely. They are all pushing Jason away. Even Robin turned on him, makes me think they are all in for a rude awakening when they realize he’s the REAL Jason

I agree & the speech Franco gave BM's Jason today convinced me of it. We know Franco knows which one is the real Jason, based on the paper he pulled off Andre's office printer & later burned in the fireplace. I dont think Franco would have given such an impassioned pep talk today, telling BM's Jason to not let anyone tell him who he is, to anyone other than the real Jason.

You see, just because of Franco pushing it and pushing it, I now think SB is the real Jason. He was feeding BM a whole lot of crap!

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Friskey2Timez wrote:
Sunny1983 wrote:
HonnyDiipp wrote:I agree completely. They are all pushing Jason away. Even Robin turned on him, makes me think they are all in for a rude awakening when they realize he’s the REAL Jason

I agree & the speech Franco gave BM's Jason today convinced me of it. We know Franco knows which one is the real Jason, based on the paper he pulled off Andre's office printer & later burned in the fireplace. I dont think Franco would have given such an impassioned pep talk today, telling BM's Jason to not let anyone tell him who he is, to anyone other than the real Jason.

If anything that Franco convo proved that SB is the real Jason. Why would Franco push BM to be Jason so hard the way he did. He went out of his way, did that not seem odd to you All? Even for Franco. He did that because if BM is Jason he will stay with Sam and leaves liz and Franco continue that current relationship, meaning if SB is revealed as Jason he'll more likely end up with Sam and BM would end up back Liz in one way or another given their History. And for all of you thinking that they are making it obvious that SB is the real Jason and they are going to flip it last second...this is what's going to happen. SB will be revealed as Jason there's no way around that, what's going to happen is at this Thanksgiving episode

EXACTLY!! Franco went overboard in telling BM to think he was Jason.
Oscar and his Mom is going to Recognize Jason as his Dad from years ago when it was actually BM(Andrew) pre clinic chreighten Clark clinic memory transplant/car accident. Lastly all you BM fans wanting him to be the Real Jason...HOW SOON YOU FORGET...Helena Had BM Jason on MIND CONTROL almost had him Kill Sam and a Boat full of people on the Haunted Star with a Bomb. She would Literally switch on and Off his memory at a moment's notice! You guys must have Amnesia smh lol. Yall can accept all of that without Batting an Eye but its so farfetched to have memories inserted in BM and not even know it. SB Jason has NEVER had any kinda mind control, only memory loss from accidents. Look I understand some of you had only started watching GH when BM came to the Show and this is only Jason you guys know. And just having SB coming back and the way BM is being Treated is kinda tough. SB portrayal of Jason Morgan is such a polarizing character on the show. They would never bring him back just to flip It like that. Not with a character this important to GH. It is So many story lines surrounding SB being Jason that can deliver months and months material that they haven't brought up yet. Hence why he signed 3 year contract. Im totally for having both on them on the show. One Jason in the Mob and One that made it out, all fans are happy. But one thing is for certain SB will be revealed as Jason but it will be drawn out but it's inevitable no matter the misdirection

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Valentine14 wrote:
Sunny1983 wrote:

Oh wow that’s a really great point!!!

I did not take it that way. The speech could have been because he knows BM is not the real Jason. Franco wants BM to fight for being the real Jason because if he is not and Sam kicks him to the curb, he might try to get Elizabeth back. He sees how close BM is to Liz and Little Jake. So, if BM fights for the right to be Jason, he will not be tempted to make a play for Elizabeth. I doubt Franco had a pure motive in his speech.

CBMcAdams

Postby CBMcAdams » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:19 am

I think Franco has more to worry if SB is the real Jason cause Liz had a son for him and she has more connections and feelings with him if they make him the real Jason.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 pm

CBMcAdams wrote:I think Franco has more to worry if SB is the real Jason cause Liz had a son for him and she has more connections and feelings with him if they make him the real Jason.

I agree and even if SB is the real Jason that doesn't mean Sam will want him back. Clearly she is in love with BM Jason . I think (hate to admit it) Liz loves Franco but if she finds out what Franco did she may love him more. She kinda did the same thing. All of this rewrite is driving me crazy. If SB is Jason then Carly will have to apologize to Liz. That will never happen.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:48 pm

edith8087 wrote:
CBMcAdams wrote:I think Franco has more to worry if SB is the real Jason cause Liz had a son for him and she has more connections and feelings with him if they make him the real Jason.

I agree and even if SB is the real Jason that doesn't mean Sam will want him back. Clearly she is in love with BM Jason . I think (hate to admit it) Liz loves Franco but if she finds out what Franco did she may love him more. She kinda did the same thing. All of this rewrite is driving me crazy. If SB is Jason then Carly will have to apologize to Liz. That will never happen.

I’m getting tired of Carly thinking that she is the only one who can say anything about how OGJason should live his life. Carly needs to focus on her and Sonny’s so-called marriage and their children. BTW where is that Avery?

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:15 pm

It looks very likely that BM Jason is the real one. Drew is P6 whose memories were wiped out and replaced with Jason's. That's why he does not remember Kim and Oscar. BMJason changed his personality due to his head trauma, so he does not want to work for Sonny anymore and to put his family in danger. Drew (P6) has Jason's old memories and feelings how he was devoted to Sonny and Carly. These memories did not change for P6, so he looks like the old Jason to everybody who knew him back then.

Jrzgrl64

Postby Jrzgrl64 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Well, the writers are doing a great job keeping us guessing! I'm on the SB is Jason (Stone Cold, anyway) team. Their personalities are completely different. SB doesn't sulk, he would never walk away from Sonny's business. BM is great, but he never acted like SC. Memories may be the same, but their personalities are not.

I was thinking Jason may have been switched after the car accident years ago, when he woke up not knowing who he or anyone else was. SN may be Drew, but he's definitely Stone Cold, imo.

Return to “General Hospital”