Billy Miller is the real Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
eglassman11

Billy Miller is the real Jason

Postby eglassman11 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Hey seem to be pushing the fact that Steve Burton is the real Jason. Remember that both Jasons have the same exact memory. Remember everything that the Billy Miller Jason has been through. That explains why he would be different based on those experiences. Because they are pushing the fact that Steve Burton is the real Jason , I believe that Billy Miller must therefore be the real Jason. The Steve Burton thing is a red herring.

TJM0324

Re: Billy Miller is the real Jason

Postby TJM0324 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:51 pm

I said the same thing in different words a few days ago here. I just get the feeling that they want us to be overly supportive of SB Jason, only to make to big reveal that BM is the Real Jason.

HonnyDiipp

Postby HonnyDiipp » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:13 pm

I agree completely. They are all pushing Jason away. Even Robin turned on him, makes me think they are all in for a rude awakening when they realize he’s the REAL Jason Morgan!

Sunny1983

Postby Sunny1983 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:00 pm

[quote="HonnyDiipp"]I agree completely. They are all pushing Jason away. Even Robin turned on him, makes me think they are all in for a rude awakening when they realize he’s the REAL Jason

I agree & the speech Franco gave BM's Jason today convinced me of it. We know Franco knows which one is the real Jason, based on the paper he pulled off Andre's office printer & later burned in the fireplace. I dont think Franco would have given such an impassioned pep talk today, telling BM's Jason to not let anyone tell him who he is, to anyone other than the real Jason.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:02 pm

why don't Franco spill the beans?

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Sunny1983 wrote:
HonnyDiipp wrote:I agree completely. They are all pushing Jason away. Even Robin turned on him, makes me think they are all in for a rude awakening when they realize he’s the REAL Jason

I agree & the speech Franco gave BM's Jason today convinced me of it. We know Franco knows which one is the real Jason, based on the paper he pulled off Andre's office printer & later burned in the fireplace. I dont think Franco would have given such an impassioned pep talk today, telling BM's Jason to not let anyone tell him who he is, to anyone other than the real Jason.

Oh wow that’s a really great point!!!

taramartin

Postby taramartin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:41 pm

BM's version of Jason has never been like SB's, different actors bring different things to the table. We had to accept BM as Jason because SB was gone, I think this is similar to how Sonny, Carly, Samantha...had accepted BM. With SB back we recognize him as Jason (since he is the original actor).
The writers can certainly make BM be Jason but it won't feel right, I believe many would be disappointed.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:16 pm

taramartin wrote:BM's version of Jason has never been like SB's, different actors bring different things to the table. We had to accept BM as Jason because SB was gone, I think this is similar to how Sonny, Carly, Samantha...had accepted BM. With SB back we recognize him as Jason (since he is the original actor).
The writers can certainly make BM be Jason but it won't feel right, I believe many would be disappointed.

I for one would not be disappointed if BM stays as Jason. SB is my favorite actor by far and when he left the show I quit watching GH. I only started watching GH again when they brought Jason back in the form of Billy Miller. I admit it took me a while to get used to him, but once I did, he became Jason to me. It wouldn't bother me not one bit if SB turns out to be Drew, because I've got SB back on my t.v. screen :D

Faith725

Postby Faith725 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:45 pm

taramartin wrote:BM's version of Jason has never been like SB's, different actors bring different things to the table. We had to accept BM as Jason because SB was gone, I think this is similar to how Sonny, Carly, Samantha...had accepted BM. With SB back we recognize him as Jason (since he is the original actor).

I am in total agreement that would be like if 1 plus 1 didn't equal two, a whole lot of people would be like whaaaaaaaat :o :evil: :roll:

Friskey2Timez

Postby Friskey2Timez » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:44 am

Sunny1983 wrote:
HonnyDiipp wrote:I agree completely. They are all pushing Jason away. Even Robin turned on him, makes me think they are all in for a rude awakening when they realize he’s the REAL Jason

If anything that Franco convo proved that SB is the real Jason. Why would Franco push BM to be Jason so hard the way he did. He went out of his way, did that not seem odd to you All? Even for Franco. He did that because if BM is Jason he will stay with Sam and leaves liz and Franco continue that current relationship, meaning if SB is revealed as Jason he'll more likely end up with Sam and BM would end up back Liz in one way or another given their History. And for all of you thinking that they are making it obvious that SB is the real Jason and they are going to flip it last second...this is what's going to happen. SB will be revealed as Jason there's no way around that, what's going to happen is at this Thanksgiving episode
Oscar and his Mom is going to Recognize Jason as his Dad from years ago when it was actually BM(Andrew) pre clinic chreighten Clark clinic memory transplant/car accident. Lastly all you BM fans wanting him to be the Real Jason...HOW SOON YOU FORGET...Helena Had BM Jason on MIND CONTROL almost had him Kill Sam and a Boat full of people on the Haunted Star with a Bomb. She would Literally switch on and Off his memory at a moment's notice! You guys must have Amnesia smh lol. Yall can accept all of that without Batting an Eye but its so farfetched to have memories inserted in BM and not even know it. SB Jason has NEVER had any kinda mind control, only memory loss from accidents. Look I understand some of you had only started watching GH when BM came to the Show and this is only Jason you guys know. And just having SB coming back and the way BM is being Treated is kinda tough. SB portrayal of Jason Morgan is such a polarizing character on the show. They would never bring him back just to flip It like that. Not with a character this important to GH. It is So many story lines surrounding SB being Jason that can deliver months and months material that they haven't brought up yet. Hence why he signed 3 year contract. Im totally for having both on them on the show. One Jason in the Mob and One that made it out, all fans are happy. But one thing is for certain SB will be revealed as Jason but it will be drawn out but it's inevitable no matter the misdirection

Return to “General Hospital”