It’s a slap in the face for BM to be Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
crazyaunt

Re: It’s a slap in the face for BM to be Jason

Postby crazyaunt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:13 pm

Dberels16 wrote:While I understand what you said, I just don’t see the need to complicate things for no reason. The writers have already set the groundwork for BM to be Drew. He created a whole new character, still a hero but not a willing back up to Sonny. Wanting a quiet life with his family. SB comes back with his same 20 year old character and some want them to switch characters just because? I won’t buy it.

Actually it got complicated when the writers decided to go the twin route. I don't think it's already been determined that BM is Drew by the writers. There will be lots of twists and turns and probably a few rewrites of the past before it's all said and done. I think that too many people are so "against" the idea of SB being Drew simply because of the fact he's SB and all they CAN see is SB as Jason. I'm having an open mind on this and say....yes SB could and probably will be Drew/Jason Morgan. This actor is far more than a one dimensional actor and if anyone can pull off a character change, it's definitely SB. ;)

jumps

Postby jumps » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Kaige17 wrote:How can the writers make SB anyone but Jason he IS Jason....he built the character to be everything we kno and love , You ppl want BM because he doesn’t act like Jason :roll: which makes no sense....BM and Sam can stay together for all i care , she wants tht quiet , safe , boring life fine . Pair RealJason with a new character , I’ve grown tired of Jasam anyway , PLEASE JUST NOT WITH LIZ , and speaking of Liz she is the only dummy still thinking this guy is Jason :|

Well, he did leave the role on his own 5 years ago. Personally, I love BM in the role now. Jason finally has a personality!

GHfansince03

Postby GHfansince03 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:42 pm

crazyaunt wrote:
GHfansince03 wrote:
Kaige17 wrote:ITA , with everyone , I’m actually kind of annoyed at the BM fans like how do y’all think you can hijack OUR Jason . Like why do they want him to be Jason so bad , at least as drew it will be his own character....again he can have Sam and Liz for tht matter , and nobody is turning on the guy , its just if you put fake next to designer of course you can tell the difference .

Omg hahahaha I love this you totally cannot put a fake next to a designer !!! Still like Billy Miller but just don’t get why people are so hard pressed for him to be Jason ESPECIALLY when they don’t even like the qualities that make Jason Jason !!!

I think that those fans that like BM Jason, me being one of them, actually, and this is my own opinion and it's just how I feel, like the thought that BM might be Jason Quartermaine , so I don't see it as a fake anything. SB, who I absolutely think is the best actor on GH now that he's back, could be anyone and kill it!! and him turning out to be Drew/Jason Morgan is not a bad thing. We would have Jason Q that Sam fell in love with and the father of Emily , and we could have Drew/jason Morgan and he would still be our Jason that we knew from the past :) and be the father of Jake and Danny. I think in the end, no matter how this storyline is written, there's going to be upset fans. It's just the way the soap world works. Either way....I'm glad that SB is back :)

Oh, make no mistake !! I totally agree with you. I don’t mind if SB is drew/stone cold as long as he is stone cold, I just think based off of the actors it makes more sense BM is totally more Jason Quartermaine he plays Jason that way and SB is totally more stone cold, I’m happy as long as they don’t try and make SB the business man Jason because i feel like he plays an amazing stone cold ! Both those good looking men on my screen would make this girl happpy :D

GHfansince03

Postby GHfansince03 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:43 pm

jumps wrote:
Kaige17 wrote:How can the writers make SB anyone but Jason he IS Jason....he built the character to be everything we kno and love , You ppl want BM because he doesn’t act like Jason :roll: which makes no sense....BM and Sam can stay together for all i care , she wants tht quiet , safe , boring life fine . Pair RealJason with a new character , I’ve grown tired of Jasam anyway , PLEASE JUST NOT WITH LIZ , and speaking of Liz she is the only dummy still thinking this guy is Jason :|

Well, he did leave the role on his own 5 years ago. Personally, I love BM in the role now. Jason finally has a personality!

*sigh* it’s so upsetting when people feel SBs Jason didn’t have a personality, I know his demeanor may have been cold more then it was happy but I recall so many meaningful and happy moments he had :(

ReignaX

Postby ReignaX » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:05 am

Kaige17 wrote:ITA , with everyone , I’m actually kind of annoyed at the BM fans like how do y’all think you can hijack OUR Jason . Like why do they want him to be Jason so bad , at least as drew it will be his own character....again he can have Sam and Liz for tht matter , and nobody is turning on the guy , its just if you put fake next to designer of course you can tell the difference .

He's not really your Jason, and don't get me wrong I always loved SB as Jason when he was on the show. Him and Sam were my faves. I have been a fan of theirs from the beginning and Jason of course since he started as Stone Cold all those years ago. Been watching GH since before his accident and hooking up with Sonny. I have very mixed feelings about SB being back. I hated the way he left the show, I was so thrilled when they decided to make BM be Jason. I was happy to have Jason on the show even if he had a different face. I grew to really love BM as Jason. People evolve and they grow and they change due to things that happen, and I was fine with that. Settling into a family life with Sam also helped evolve him and change him and I was fine with that too. Over time I grew to love BM as Jason and accept him in that role that SB left to go to Y&R. It was disappointing, but I moved on from the disappointment. Adjusted and got used to someone else in the role. When SB came back I was mixed in how I felt, but when I saw him on the screen I was happy to see him. I have been riveted by the story since he started back on the show for sure. I am loving the story, but I am getting upset by how some of the characters are reacting and treating BM's Jason. I hope that BM is Jason and SB is Drew, I do not want the obvious to be how it plays out, and I'm tired of reading so many fans of the show threaten to stop watching if SB is not Jason/Stone Cold. Jason is no more yours than he is mine or anyone else that is a fan of the show, and I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are yours. I tend to lean towards favoring the underdog and so many are on the side of SB I guess that it has me in BM's corner. I do like them both, but I think the fallout will be so much more fun to watch if BM is Jason and SB is Drew, like another person said if it goes the obvious way it'll be so boring.

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:07 pm

ReignaX wrote:

He's not really your Jason, and don't get me wrong I always loved SB as Jason when he was on the show. Him and Sam were my faves. I have been a fan of theirs from the beginning and Jason of course since he started as Stone Cold all those years ago. Been watching GH since before his accident and hooking up with Sonny. I have very mixed feelings about SB being back. I hated the way he left the show, I was so thrilled when they decided to make BM be Jason. I was happy to have Jason on the show even if he had a different face. I grew to really love BM as Jason. People evolve and they grow and they change due to things that happen, and I was fine with that. Settling into a family life with Sam also helped evolve him and change him and I was fine with that too. Over time I grew to love BM as Jason and accept him in that role that SB left to go to Y&R. It was disappointing, but I moved on from the disappointment. Adjusted and got used to someone else in the role. When SB came back I was mixed in how I felt, but when I saw him on the screen I was happy to see him. I have been riveted by the story since he started back on the show for sure. I am loving the story, but I am getting upset by how some of the characters are reacting and treating BM's Jason. I hope that BM is Jason and SB is Drew, I do not want the obvious to be how it plays out, and I'm tired of reading so many fans of the show threaten to stop watching if SB is not Jason/Stone Cold. Jason is no more yours than he is mine or anyone else that is a fan of the show, and I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are yours. I tend to lean towards favoring the underdog and so many are on the side of SB I guess that it has me in BM's corner. I do like them both, but I think the fallout will be so much more fun to watch if BM is Jason and SB is Drew, like another person said if it goes the obvious way it'll be so boring.

I totally agree with you on this, he's not really "their Jason". It's like the Jasam fans won't give an inch on anything but having "their Jason/SB" back as Jason. That's why I refuse to be just a Jason and Sam fan. I'm a Jason and Liz fan too. BM won me over as well and I think of him, now, as Jason. I still can't figure out why some feel that it's a role only SB can play. I know he was Jason Morgan for many many years but, he left the show. That released him from the role as the real Jason Morgan. jmo

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:48 pm

I look at scenes yesterday with TB and LW both great actresses and both played Carly. If TB can come in as new character along side LW just like SB why can't Sbu. I just remember the right before Guza left and SL SAMSON/CARSON every other day. RC/FV toned that down a bit. We had a little Jason then went in the harbor. IDK what the new writer has in store for SBU but I will not a Guza redux of SASON lovefest show.

BM is a great actor with a lot of fans and lots of chemistry with KM.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:52 pm

We don't know who the real Jason is. Just because Oscar's mother said Drew it does not mean a thing. The twins looked alike when she met Drew 13 years ago. She does not know about the twins, she assumed Six is Drew.
I am a fan of BM and I want him to be Drew. I don't like Jason who puts Sonny and Carly ahead of his family.

Return to “General Hospital”