It’s a slap in the face for BM to be Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Kaige17

It’s a slap in the face for BM to be Jason

Postby Kaige17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:46 pm

How can the writers make SB anyone but Jason he IS Jason....he built the character to be everything we kno and love , You ppl want BM because he doesn’t act like Jason :roll: which makes no sense....BM and Sam can stay together for all i care , she wants tht quiet , safe , boring life fine . Pair RealJason with a new character , I’ve grown tired of Jasam anyway , PLEASE JUST NOT WITH LIZ , and speaking of Liz she is the only dummy still thinking this guy is Jason :|

ChargerGirl

Re: It’s a slap in the face for BM to be Jason

Postby ChargerGirl » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Kaige17 wrote:How can the writers make SB anyone but Jason he IS Jason....he built the character to be everything we kno and love , You ppl want BM because he doesn’t act like Jason :roll: which makes no sense....BM and Sam can stay together for all i care , she wants tht quiet , safe , boring life fine . Pair RealJason with a new character , I’ve grown tired of Jasam anyway , PLEASE JUST NOT WITH LIZ , and speaking of Liz she is the only dummy still thinking this guy is Jason :|

I agree - how can they say SB Jason is anyone but Jason? If for some reason they make BM's Jason Jason, how can they explain that all of SB Jason actions are those of Jason? Patient 6 is Jason.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm

ITA about SB needing to be the real Jason. We already know that he is willing to step away if asked. That is what the real Jason would do, he'd make the best choice and give Scout her family. Regardless of what Carly is pushing for him to do.

MirandaFoxtrot

Postby MirandaFoxtrot » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:17 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:ITA about SB needing to be the real Jason. We already know that he is willing to step away if asked. That is what the real Jason would do, he'd make the best choice and give Scout her family. Regardless of what Carly is pushing for him to do.

Good point. I never cared for BM's version of Jason. Billy Miller was great on AMC, but Steve Burton is the only one who can play Jason in my book.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:31 pm

MirandaFoxtrot wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:ITA about SB needing to be the real Jason. We already know that he is willing to step away if asked. That is what the real Jason would do, he'd make the best choice and give Scout her family. Regardless of what Carly is pushing for him to do.

Good point. I never cared for BM's version of Jason. Billy Miller was great on AMC, but Steve Burton is the only one who can play Jason in my book.

It would save them money on flashbacks as well. Even though they have made them twins, it would get confusing trying to have flashbacks of Jason with his old face while there's a matching twin but the flashbacks are for Jason with a new face.

Here's a crazy thought - what if the writers (not head writer) had always had this in mind. That's why they gave BM a different face instead of just bringing him on as Jason out right with no remarks about his face. I mean look at AJ; how times did we switch back and forth between Sean Kanan (blonde) and Billy Warlock (dark hair) over the years and there was never a justification given as to why AJ looked like Monica one day then like Alan the next. :idea: :shock: :twisted:

Kaige17

Postby Kaige17 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:19 pm

ITA , with everyone , I’m actually kind of annoyed at the BM fans like how do y’all think you can hijack OUR Jason . Like why do they want him to be Jason so bad , at least as drew it will be his own character....again he can have Sam and Liz for tht matter , and nobody is turning on the guy , its just if you put fake next to designer of course you can tell the difference .

GHfansince03

Postby GHfansince03 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 am

Kaige17 wrote:ITA , with everyone , I’m actually kind of annoyed at the BM fans like how do y’all think you can hijack OUR Jason . Like why do they want him to be Jason so bad , at least as drew it will be his own character....again he can have Sam and Liz for tht matter , and nobody is turning on the guy , its just if you put fake next to designer of course you can tell the difference .

Omg hahahaha I love this you totally cannot put a fake next to a designer !!! Still like Billy Miller but just don’t get why people are so hard pressed for him to be Jason ESPECIALLY when they don’t even like the qualities that make Jason Jason !!!

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 am

SB left the show and went over to the competition. You snooze, you lose.

I don't want him to be Jason, it would screw up all the time since the role was recast.

They owe it to us for making us suffer so long with Liz and Jake Doe.

Mr. & Mrs. Jake Doe. SICK SICK SICK SICK

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:11 am

GHfansince03 wrote:
Kaige17 wrote:ITA , with everyone , I’m actually kind of annoyed at the BM fans like how do y’all think you can hijack OUR Jason . Like why do they want him to be Jason so bad , at least as drew it will be his own character....again he can have Sam and Liz for tht matter , and nobody is turning on the guy , its just if you put fake next to designer of course you can tell the difference .

Omg hahahaha I love this you totally cannot put a fake next to a designer !!! Still like Billy Miller but just don’t get why people are so hard pressed for him to be Jason ESPECIALLY when they don’t even like the qualities that make Jason Jason !!!

I think that those fans that like BM Jason, me being one of them, actually, and this is my own opinion and it's just how I feel, like the thought that BM might be Jason Quartermaine , so I don't see it as a fake anything. SB, who I absolutely think is the best actor on GH now that he's back, could be anyone and kill it!! and him turning out to be Drew/Jason Morgan is not a bad thing. We would have Jason Q that Sam fell in love with and the father of Emily , and we could have Drew/jason Morgan and he would still be our Jason that we knew from the past :) and be the father of Jake and Danny. I think in the end, no matter how this storyline is written, there's going to be upset fans. It's just the way the soap world works. Either way....I'm glad that SB is back :)

Dberels16

Postby Dberels16 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 am

While I understand what you said, I just don’t see the need to complicate things for no reason. The writers have already set the groundwork for BM to be Drew. He created a whole new character, still a hero but not a willing back up to Sonny. Wanting a quiet life with his family. SB comes back with his same 20 year old character and some want them to switch characters just because? I won’t buy it.

Return to “General Hospital”