What Was The Purpose of Holding

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
SAM_MOM

Re: What Was The Purpose of Holding

Postby SAM_MOM » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:59 am

ann monique wrote:i think 6 is the real jason, he pulled out the water, robin brought his back to life, they took his memories and implanted them into drew, while roboin was bonding with drew the real jason was shipped to russia and help hostage
if drew cant fool robin how could he fool anyone, helena wanted an army of jason morgans super soldiers drew being the first
but unfortunately drew and robin escaped , they tried to recapture him where he was ran over and suffered memory lost, so he wasnot a threat to the program, but luke was having his break down i guess he went to helena for help and she thought this was the perfect time to test her creation fakeson
helena cursed sam said she would never be happy the 2 faces of the coin, because she knew she planted a fake in sams bed and she had the real jason

A

Absolutely makes sense. Thanks

JonYgritteDany

Re: What Was The Purpose of Holding

Postby JonYgritteDany » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 pm

ann monique wrote:i think 6 is the real jason, he pulled out the water, robin brought his back to life, they took his memories and implanted them into drew, while roboin was bonding with drew the real jason was shipped to russia and help hostage
if drew cant fool robin how could he fool anyone, helena wanted an army of jason morgans super soldiers drew being the first
but unfortunately drew and robin escaped , they tried to recapture him where he was ran over and suffered memory lost, so he wasnot a threat to the program, but luke was having his break down i guess he went to helena for help and she thought this was the perfect time to test her creation fakeson
helena cursed sam said she would never be happy the 2 faces of the coin, because she knew she planted a fake in sams bed and she had the real jason

Thank you for you input.....I really just want to get to the bottom of this story plot, it's driving me insane :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Hospital”