What Was The Purpose of Holding

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
JonYgritteDany

What Was The Purpose of Holding

Postby JonYgritteDany » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Jason (SB) captive and drugged for five year? Apparently he retained all his memory as being Jason Quatermaine-Morgan. Was he being held to give Drew (BM) the chance to steal his brothers life but Jason (SB) foiled those plans by escaping?!
I'm really at a loss as to why he was held captive. Anyone got any theories on this??

mauimama

Re: What Was The Purpose of Holding

Postby mauimama » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am

JonYgritteDany wrote:Jason (SB) captive and drugged for five year? Apparently he retained all his memory as being Jason Quatermaine-Morgan. Was he being held to give Drew (BM) the chance to steal his brothers life but Jason (SB) foiled those plans by escaping?!
I'm really at a loss as to why he was held captive. Anyone got any theories on this??

I don't have any wild guesses either-- and I'll bet the writers just drop it and we'll never know....

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 am

mauimama wrote:
JonYgritteDany wrote:Jason (SB) captive and drugged for five year? Apparently he retained all his memory as being Jason Quatermaine-Morgan. Was he being held to give Drew (BM) the chance to steal his brothers life but Jason (SB) foiled those plans by escaping?!

I don't have any wild guesses either-- and I'll bet the writers just drop it and we'll never know....

Yes Mauimama this is the one thing that's bugging me!! I guess we'll get answers when it's revealed who paid to have Andre and Jason tampered with.

Faith725

Postby Faith725 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:41 pm

I think he was held because he is the real Jason Morgan they didn't start the memory mapping until he got shot and kicked into the water he found a way to resist the drugs they kept him so far away from Portcharles because he is the original STONECOLD they had no inkling that he would make it all the way back home they did'nt realize how resilent he is..

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Faith725 wrote:I think he was held because he is the real Jason Morgan they didn't start the memory mapping until he got shot and kicked into the water he found a way to resist the drugs they kept him so far away from Portcharles because he is the original STONECOLD they had no inkling that he would make it all the way back home they did'nt realize how resilent he is..

Faith your theory makes sense and also it's not lije thwy were doing anything specific to him, just druggin him and keeping him against his will. I'm guessing they were hoping the horse tranquilizer would kill him, I see no other reason for him to receive such a strong drug other than to take him out......

TJM0324

Postby TJM0324 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:06 pm

I think they were holding Andrew and didn't want him to escape, but he did. They had already planted Jason's memories in him. HE was the one they were experimenting on.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Just a theory: Remember Helena was mind controlling BM Jason. Maybe Helena tried her mind tricks on SB Jason but he was too strong mentally. Helena then grabbed Andrew and did the mind control on him instead once they “mapped” Jason’s memories into him. SB Jason they just kept drugged and around in case someday he could serve a purpose.

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Valentine14 wrote:Just a theory: Remember Helena was mind controlling BM Jason. Maybe Helena tried her mind tricks on SB Jason but he was too strong mentally. Helena then grabbed Andrew and did the mind control on him instead once they “mapped” Jason’s memories into him. SB Jason they just kept drugged and around in case someday he could serve a purpose.

Valentine14 that's sounds about right.

JonYgritteDany

Postby JonYgritteDany » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:29 pm

TJM0324 wrote:I think they were holding Andrew and didn't want him to escape, but he did. They had already planted Jason's memories in him. HE was the one they were experimenting on.

TJM I believe that theory. Definitely makes sense.

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:27 pm

i think 6 is the real jason, he pulled out the water, robin brought his back to life, they took his memories and implanted them into drew, while roboin was bonding with drew the real jason was shipped to russia and help hostage
if drew cant fool robin how could he fool anyone, helena wanted an army of jason morgans super soldiers drew being the first
but unfortunately drew and robin escaped , they tried to recapture him where he was ran over and suffered memory lost, so he wasnot a threat to the program, but luke was having his break down i guess he went to helena for help and she thought this was the perfect time to test her creation fakeson
helena cursed sam said she would never be happy the 2 faces of the coin, because she knew she planted a fake in sams bed and she had the real jason

Return to “General Hospital”