What Was The Purpose of Holding

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
GHfansince03

Re: What Was The Purpose of Holding

Postby GHfansince03 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 pm

ann monique wrote:i think 6 is the real jason, he pulled out the water, robin brought his back to life, they took his memories and implanted them into drew, while roboin was bonding with drew the real jason was shipped to russia and help hostage
if drew cant fool robin how could he fool anyone, helena wanted an army of jason morgans super soldiers drew being the first
but unfortunately drew and robin escaped , they tried to recapture him where he was ran over and suffered memory lost, so he wasnot a threat to the program, but luke was having his break down i guess he went to helena for help and she thought this was the perfect time to test her creation fakeson
helena cursed sam said she would never be happy the 2 faces of the coin, because she knew she planted a fake in sams bed and she had the real jason

Hi! Would you please refresh my memory? I recall Helena cursing sam but I don’t remember anything about a coin !!! Help

ann monique

Postby ann monique » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 am

helena left sam a 2 headed coin when she died
she left alexis the knife that killed her mother

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:01 pm

TJM0324 wrote:I think they were holding Andrew and didn't want him to escape, but he did. They had already planted Jason's memories in him. HE was the one they were experimenting on.

Makes sense to me too. Though I want BM to be Drew. He is nicer than SB character.

edith8087

Postby edith8087 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 pm

JonYgritteDany wrote:
TJM0324 wrote:I think they were holding Andrew and didn't want him to escape, but he did. They had already planted Jason's memories in him. HE was the one they were experimenting on.

TJM I believe that theory. Definitely makes sense.

I also think so too.

Comment

Postby Comment » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:14 pm

If someone does an experiment and thinks it was successful, don't you test it out to see if it worked? So Jason Morgan's memories were mapping and implanted into his identical twin then what and why? Wouldn't the next step be test it to see if people can tell the difference in the two? In order to test it, one needs to be absent from the scene. The plan may have been to send the mapped twin back to PC as the next step in the experiment and keep the real person captive. It is unknown at this point what the goal to this experiment was or how it was to play out since Robin and one of the twin escaped captivity. Since the current Jason that has been in PC for a couple of years, has the memories and everyone knows the memories are "Jason's", people are buying that he is Jason, isn't the experiment a success? Why map memories into a person and hold him captive? You have no way of knowing what will happen in the experiment if you don't do a "live" test. It appears that Andre was in PC as a followup or ongoing observation of the experiment to see how successful it was and if the mapped memories would last. Since Patient six escaped the experiment will be exposed, hopeful we will learn the who, where, what and why of the mapping plan.

Jrzgrl64

Postby Jrzgrl64 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:20 pm

I think it was crazy Heather that has Jason drugged in Russia. Remember, she has money that Franco found out about. Helena may have stepped in with the memory bit just to get back at Sam with her curse.

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

CBMcAdams

Postby CBMcAdams » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:59 am

I think Helena found the real Jason(BM) and was controlling his memory so he could be her soldier boy and Obrecht found the twin and they were doing the memory mapping on him, then Robin helped the real Jason escape before they finished, he had to have facial reconstruction surgery so they couldn’t let the twin escape then and now since he has and all is Jason’s memories he doesn’t remember anything else. Also since he has military training SB Jason can act like the old Stone Cold butif anyone notices the writers don’t say Stone Cold they say Jason Morgan so I think they are trying to get away from so much mob storylines.

CBMcAdams

Postby CBMcAdams » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:14 am

Obrecht was to get back at Sonny cause of Faison so she wants to get back at and since Faison had shot and thought killed the real Stone Cold they found the twin and started memory mapping on him and would have had someone on the inside of his organization, then real Jason escaped, had to have the facial surgery they couldn’t let the twin escape until the experiment was completed and now they have to cover their tracks and hope that the experiment works.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Comment wrote:If someone does an experiment and thinks it was successful, don't you test it out to see if it worked? So Jason Morgan's memories were mapping and implanted into his identical twin then what and why? Wouldn't the next step be test it to see if people can tell the difference in the two? In order to test it, one needs to be absent from the scene. The plan may have been to send the mapped twin back to PC as the next step in the experiment and keep the real person captive. It is unknown at this point what the goal to this experiment was or how it was to play out since Robin and one of the twin escaped captivity. Since the current Jason that has been in PC for a couple of years, has the memories and everyone knows the memories are "Jason's", people are buying that he is Jason, isn't the experiment a success? Why map memories into a person and hold him captive? You have no way of knowing what will happen in the experiment if you don't do a "live" test. It appears that Andre was in PC as a followup or ongoing observation of the experiment to see how successful it was and if the mapped memories would last. Since Patient six escaped the experiment will be exposed, hopeful we will learn the who, where, what and why of the mapping plan.

This is the BEST explanation I have read , to date, of this entire sl. This makes major sense to me.! Thank you Comment.

Comment

Postby Comment » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 am

Johnlives wrote:
Comment wrote:If someone does an experiment and thinks it was successful, don't you test it out to see if it worked? So Jason Morgan's memories were mapping and implanted into his identical twin then what and why? Wouldn't the next step be test it to see if people can tell the difference in the two? In order to test it, one needs to be absent from the scene. The plan may have been to send the mapped twin back to PC as the next step in the experiment and keep the real person captive. It is unknown at this point what the goal to this experiment was or how it was to play out since Robin and one of the twin escaped captivity. Since the current Jason that has been in PC for a couple of years, has the memories and everyone knows the memories are "Jason's", people are buying that he is Jason, isn't the experiment a success? Why map memories into a person and hold him captive? You have no way of knowing what will happen in the experiment if you don't do a "live" test. It appears that Andre was in PC as a followup or ongoing observation of the experiment to see how successful it was and if the mapped memories would last. Since Patient six escaped the experiment will be exposed, hopeful we will learn the who, where, what and why of the mapping plan.

This is the BEST explanation I have read , to date, of this entire sl. This makes major sense to me.! Thank you Comment.

Thank you. It is the experiment that has my interest. I would like to know the end game for the mapping experiment. Why do it and what would it be used for. Is there any positive way to use it? Hope it fails and implanted twin's own memories come back thus ending the who is who for good.

Return to “General Hospital”