Not excited about Tamara Braun and GH AGAIN!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LULIX

Not excited about Tamara Braun and GH AGAIN!!

Postby LULIX » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Why keep recycling her. She was popular as Carly she has been bombing as other characters. She is a really good actress and I like her but why not give us some new bright faces that hasn't been on the show three different times as another character.

edith8087

Re: Not excited about Tamara Braun and GH AGAIN!!

Postby edith8087 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:22 pm

I hope her character is better than the one she played on Days. She played a wacky women named Ava. I didn't watch GH back when She played Carly but watched you tube videos. I think Laura Wright plays a better Carly. I wonder if she causes problems for Carly and Sonny.

soulofgh

Postby soulofgh » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:35 pm

Not thrilled Tamara is returning, happy with GH now. :| :roll: Leave well enough alone! :lol:

Faith725

Postby Faith725 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:09 am

She was a great carly iMOI like her and L W. I hope her character has a somewhat personality like she played Carly before both are wonderful actresses I think we may be in for a treat if the writers write her some good material :)

stonecoldhot

Postby stonecoldhot » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 am

edith8087 wrote:I hope her character is better than the one she played on Days. She played a wacky women named Ava. I didn't watch GH back when She played Carly but watched you tube videos. I think Laura Wright plays a better Carly. I wonder if she causes problems for Carly and Sonny.

I hope she causes problems for S & C :twisted:

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:42 am

LULIX wrote:Why keep recycling her. She was popular as Carly she has been bombing as other characters. She is a really good actress and I like her but why not give us some new bright faces that hasn't been on the show three different times as another character.

Has she played another character on gh besides Carly?

cinderella2

Postby cinderella2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 am

LULIX wrote:Why keep recycling her. She was popular as Carly she has been bombing as other characters. She is a really good actress and I like her but why not give us some new bright faces that hasn't been on the show three different times as another character.

I remember her as Carly...she was ok.

I also remember her on Days as Nicole's sister and I didn't care for her performance.

I'm not a fan but we should give her a chance....

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:27 am

Was not a fan of her on days honestly

LULIX

Postby LULIX » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 am

sjogirl wrote:

Has she played another character on gh besides Carly?

Could gave them confused. Maybe it was the original Carly. But I know one of them was on the show a few years ago as a different character.

Comment

Postby Comment » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:24 am

When you wrote three different times, I thought of the actor currently on GH that has been there, done that.
I liked Tamara on GH and I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Posters are against her return and she hasn't even hit the air. It's a new character, give her a chance. She will be Oscar's mom, Kim Nero and comes on Nov 22nd, a few days from now.
There is also a new acting face on GH in the role of Chet. I read people writing negative things about him. This guy is a RL war vet and is not an actor, but he gets no slack. To bad the soaps don't stop with the announcements and just say so and so joins today playing the part of ___________ and then the character appears.

Return to “General Hospital”