Amy needs a true love of her own.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

Re: Amy needs a true love of her own.

Postby taramartin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Amy should be served in small portions. Even original Amy (Vining) didn't get much airtime.

Johnlives

Postby Johnlives » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:23 pm

ngirl26 wrote:Ok. I'm gonna need for my girl, Amy, to get some lovin'. She's beautiful, bright and dear hearted. She deserves her own passionate love life.

I know that I might be in the minority, but what l would be so psyched if Amy and Jason got together... or Amy and Michael. I rock with either coupling. My girl deserves some happiness and a real love.

Oh yuck, she needs to go!

naia

Postby naia » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Better annoying than conniving.[/quote]
But Amy is also running a con with Ask Man Landers. Everybody has a sob story to justify their con. Nelle does not have a family to support her, she lost her kidney, she had bad parent who tricked her and now ids dead etc. She had to take care of herself for a long time, she does not trust people. Nobody was ever good to her etc.[/quote]

You know what fightterm. Thank you I never saw it like that. Nelle not having a family to support her and not being able to trust anyone. That makes a big difference.

hebrides

Postby hebrides » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Amy is comic relief. They will never, ever have a romance for her. If they did, it would end badly with her heart being broken. She's a minor character who had a storyline. Time to wrap it up!

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 pm

naia wrote:Better annoying than conniving.

But Amy is also running a con with Ask Man Landers. Everybody has a sob story to justify their con. Nelle does not have a family to support her, she lost her kidney, she had bad parent who tricked her and now ids dead etc. She had to take care of herself for a long time, she does not trust people. Nobody was ever good to her etc.[/quote]

You know what fightterm. Thank you I never saw it like that. Nelle not having a family to support her and not being able to trust anyone. That makes a big difference.[/quote]

Glad that you agreed with me, People are very harsh on Nelle, but then they love a bunch of bigger criminals and liars.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:31 pm

fighterm wrote:

But Amy is also running a con with Ask Man Landers. Everybody has a sob story to justify their con. Nelle does not have a family to support her, she lost her kidney, she had bad parent who tricked her and now ids dead etc. She had to take care of herself for a long time, she does not trust people. Nobody was ever good to her etc.

You know what fightterm. Thank you I never saw it like that. Nelle not having a family to support her and not being able to trust anyone. That makes a big difference.[/quote]

Glad that you agreed with me, People are very harsh on Nelle, but then they love a bunch of bigger criminals and liars.[/quote]

None of that justifies deliberately trying to ruin a family. Plenty of people are without family and have been betrayed and they don't go around ruining other people. And, not having trust in others is not a good reason for her behavior either. How can she gain trust or respect from others when has been proven to be a liar and schemer. She has not learned anything from losing her relationship with Michael and continues lying without remorse. Nell is a pathological liar and she is dangerous. She adds interest to the show and the actress is very good. However, the character is probably a murderer.

naia

Postby naia » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:01 pm

fighterm wrote:

But Amy is also running a con with Ask Man Landers. Everybody has a sob story to justify their con. Nelle does not have a family to support her, she lost her kidney, she had bad parent who tricked her and now ids dead etc. She had to take care of herself for a long time, she does not trust people. Nobody was ever good to her etc.

Glad that you agreed with me, People are very harsh on Nelle, but then they love a bunch of bigger criminals and liars.[/quote]

I agree with you to an extent it helps me to try not to be so harsh in my judgement of Nelle, but I'm still not a fan. So far she hasn't shown any remorse. The fact that she ratted out man landers all because Nina couldn't give her a raise and her blackmail attempt against Valentin ( who I can't stand) got her fired , her getting vengeful because Maxie was a snob to her (which I didn't like) shows how immature and petty she really is. With that being said I will try to look for some type of good in the character. I don't mind characters who does bad things as long as I see some sort of remorse. So far I have yet to see that in Nelle.

BrendaMorganQ

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:39 pm

ngirl26 wrote:Ok. I'm gonna need for my girl, Amy, to get some lovin'. She's beautiful, bright and dear hearted. She deserves her own passionate love life.

I know that I might be in the minority, but what l would be so psyched if Amy and Jason got together... or Amy and Michael. I rock with either coupling. My girl deserves some happiness and a real love.

She runs her mouth off too much to anything that would attract Jason. She has no idea of how to just be, she is always up to something and most of the time its spreading gossip. She could work for Michael if were able to stand her ground with Carly and not run away when Carly gives her a side glance or tells her to take a hike.

fighterm

Postby fighterm » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:14 pm

naia wrote:
fighterm wrote:

You know what fightterm. Thank you I never saw it like that. Nelle not having a family to support her and not being able to trust anyone. That makes a big difference.

I agree with you to an extent it helps me to try not to be so harsh in my judgement of Nelle, but I'm still not a fan. So far she hasn't shown any remorse. The fact that she ratted out man landers all because Nina couldn't give her a raise and her blackmail attempt against Valentin ( who I can't stand) got her fired , her getting vengeful because Maxie was a snob to her (which I didn't like) shows how immature and petty she really is. With that being said I will try to look for some type of good in the character. I don't mind characters who does bad things as long as I see some sort of remorse. So far I have yet to see that in Nelle.[/quote]

She needed to pay her bills. It's not that she is greedy. She could have held on to her $50,000, but she donated it. She has noone to ask for monetary help. She saw the opportunity to make some money and she decided to do it. The raise she wanted was only to help her pay her bills. People she wanted to expose have been very mean to her.

KA77899

Postby KA77899 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm

She needed to pay her bills. It's not that she is greedy. She could have held on to her $50,000, but she donated it. She has noone to ask for monetary help. She saw the opportunity to make some money and she decided to do it. The raise she wanted was only to help her pay her bills. People she wanted to expose have been very mean to her.

She did try to get the money by asking for a raise. Trying to blackmail Valentin was stupidly and reckless. I think she’s in a big financial bind. There’s no one to help her out with it and she was desperate. Not excusing her behavior, at all. I think she was boxed in a corner and her survival instincts kicked in. We know she was in a mental institution and lead a life where her own father sold her kidney. She’s definitely got some screws loose up there.

The way Maxie treated her was despicable and humiliating. By all accounts Nelle had been a great executive assistant to Nina. Nina admitted Nelle deserved a raise and if it were up to her, she would give her one. However, the uncertainty with the future of Aurora Media tied her hands, at the moment. Then Nina added providing support to Maxie to Nelle’s duties. A Maxie who treated Nelle like crap. Further, where did the funds come from to pay Maxie? I’m sure she’s getting paid handsomely. Yet there were no funds to bump up a hard working assistant’s pay. So I can understand Nelle feeling no compunction about blowing the caper in.

Anyway, it ended well as, once it went out that it had been all about raising money for a war vet’s medical expenses, sales went up and all was right with the world. ;)

Return to “General Hospital”