Hint of who is the real Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
centrd

Re: Hint of who is the real Jason

Postby centrd » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:12 pm

CdnMama wrote:
centrd wrote:
CdnMama wrote:On twitter theres an up close screenshot of the letter with sb jason on the left specimen a. Then on the right theres bm drew as specimen b and on top of his picture it says brain mapping.
This proves that sb is jason and bm is drew without a doubt, as if there were any doubt! #sbisjason
Remember Andre said they got the gunshot victim out of the water and then they implanted his memories into drew.

Doesn't prove anything.

Who's brain was "mapped"? Jason's or Drew's? Seems to me the mapping could have been of Jason's brain so the map could then be imprinted into Drew's. That's what mapping is, recording a landscape exactly as it is, so that it can be used by others.

But Jason wouldn't need to be mapped.his memories are his alone. The mapping was done into Andrew's brain as he needed to be implanted with tge real Jason's memories.
Wouldn't make any sense at all for them to implant into jason because he's already himself....the memories are his.

But there has to be something to map. Jason's memories had to be mapped so they could be copied into someone else's brain.

You can't map what isn't there. That's what maps are, a depiction of an existing landscape. Then you use that map to figure out where you're going, or in Andre's case, to superimpose onto someone else's landscape, making the old landscape disappear. Mapping the non-Jason memory twin would make no sense. It would be like taking a picture of something and then doing nothing with it.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:36 pm

Incouldnt reply to the last comment too many quotes.

The reason why drew has brain mapping on his specimen b picture is because he's the recipient of Jason Morgan's memories. Remember andre telling franco that both men now have those memories. Thats why jason is specimen a because the memories came from him and tgem were implanted into drews brain.
Jason Morgan the real og didn't need to be mapped it was the fake Jason drew, that needed those memories in order to take over the hostage Jason Morgan's life.

centrd

Postby centrd » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:45 pm

CdnMama wrote:Incouldnt reply to the last comment too many quotes.

The reason why drew has brain mapping on his specimen b picture is because he's the recipient of Jason Morgan's memories. Remember andre telling franco that both men now have those memories. Thats why jason is specimen a because the memories came from him and tgem were implanted into drews brain.
Jason Morgan the real og didn't need to be mapped it was the fake Jason drew, that needed those memories in order to take over the hostage Jason Morgan's life.

You have a different definition of mapping than the dictionary, apparently. I guess what we need to know is Andre's definition of mapping. Whether he's being literal or if it's just a catchy name.

Oh well...must be nice to not have any doubts about your theory. Guess it's a good thing you're not a scientist. :lol:

I have a lot of doubts about both theories, that's why I bring up the opposite pov when people seem so sure of something they have no proof of yet.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:14 pm

centrd wrote:

You have a different definition of mapping than the dictionary, apparently. I guess what we need to know is Andre's definition of mapping. Whether he's being literal or if it's just a catchy name.

Oh well...must be nice to not have any doubts about your theory. Guess it's a good thing you're not a scientist. :lol:

I have a lot of doubts about both theories, that's why I bring up the opposite pov when people seem so sure of something they have no proof of yet.

im not a scientist but its just common sense. The only thing that makes sense is that bm is drew. Real Jason was drugged in that clinic and his memories were implanted into drew.sb is jason.

Stilitia

Postby Stilitia » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:23 pm

CdnMama wrote:
centrd wrote:

im not a scientist but its just common sense. The only thing that makes sense is that bm is drew. Real Jason was drugged in that clinic and his memories were implanted into drew.sb is jason.

That's also the other side... why would you implant memories in someone else just to keep them drugged and locked up?? What's the point lol

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Exactly! Thank you stilitia

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:01 pm

CdnMama wrote:Exactly! Thank you stilitia

Yes thank you! Jason is SB I don’t have a doubt cause why keep him drugged and hidden for 5 years is right!

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Jason the one and only og sb Jason is back!!! There never was any doubt that sb is the real Jason. Franco burning the evidence showing us all the proof before it burnt in the fire confirming what we all knew to be true...that sb is jasdon and bm is drew.

Dont need to be a scientist to figure that out!! Bm fans gotta face it he's the fakeson who received the real jason sb memories! Bm drew the memory mapping recipient! Bm just the twin drew!!

centrd

Postby centrd » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Stilitia wrote:That's also the other side... why would you implant memories in someone else just to keep them drugged and locked up?? What's the point lol

They've both been locked up?

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Even if BM is Proven to be Drew, he still has ties to just about everyone in PC. He still has his daughter Emily and hopefully, Oscar is his son as well, and not StevieB’s(that would be too weird). Now, BM just needs to see Kim and he needs to have a flashback which would prove that he is Drew.

Return to “General Hospital”