Hint of who is the real Jason

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ReignaX

Re: Hint of who is the real Jason

Postby ReignaX » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 pm

CdaFanEN wrote:
I agree. I'm not convinced that SB is the "real" Jason. The writing has been way too heavy handed. The writers are practically shoving it down our throats that Carson desperately want him to be Jason so therefore he is. If they go this route, it's just plain lazy writing and the show will revert right back to where it was 5 years ago. BORING.

I also interpreted that page as the "subject" being Jason Morgan (as shown at the top of the page) with both before and after pictures of the BM version of Jason. I think there could have been a second page that Andre burned that showed SB as Drew Moore. Having SB actually be Drew but look and act like the old, unevolved Jason will create so many more story potentials than just having him go right back to being Jason. Just how will the people (Carson mainly) who want Jason back to the Sonny-minion, gun toting killer deal with the fact the guy who will do that isn't actually Jason and the real Jason has actually matured beyond that kind of life? Much more interesting story to tell in my opinion.

This is along the lines of what I've been thinking. I don't understand how Carly and Sonny have not considered that Jason couldn't have changed or evolved over time. Him nearly dying and being a part from Sam, him having a family with Sam, finding out Danny is his and then having Scout, being programmed by Helena and going through all that, having "amnesia" when he first came and being known as "Jake Doe" and not remembering anything and developing a personality that was different from having that amnesia that helped aid him into becoming a bit different also. All these things helped evolve him from being "Stone Cold", these are things that Patient Six did not experience so these things did not evolve or alter him these are where their memory banks differ and I just don't get how these things do not come to the minds of these people when they go on and on about how he is different. Yet in the last few years they have accepted him as Jason Morgan until Patient Six showed up they never had a problem with him evolving or being a changed man. Then Patient Six is in the picture and suddenly these changes are a big deal to everyone. Sonny, Carly, Robin, Diane, etc. People do tend to change and evolve.

I'm hoping that BM is Jason Morgan and that SB is Drew, I am hoping you are correct. I think it totally makes sense logical sense to me. Not to mention the fact that I'm so sick of hearing people say if they make SB Drew I'm going to quit watching the show for good.

CdnMama

Postby CdnMama » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:28 am

If they made sb drew thered be do many fans leaving the show for good. That would be a cheap trick on tge audience and fans of sb and gh. It makes perfect sense that sb is Jason and Bm is drew. Everything adds up . Sb is Jason! The real one and only.
Drew now has scout with sam and oscar with kim. So now here's hoping that seeing kim and oscar will jog drews memory and he will remember he is drew. Remember Andre said the program wasnt perfected.
Seeing kim vould be the missing piece for drew to get his old life memories back. Remember also thst when drew bm saw that picture Franco showed him he did remember that!

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 am

My whole problem with BM not being the real Jason is this

Ok so I watched I the touching save Dante espisode were Jason remembers everything.

Now they going tell fake implanted memories were blocked by amnesia an just came gushing

out in the nick of time. I guess it is their fake brain mapping science they make do what ever they want

but the that just came back spouting stuff verbertum seems coached too me.

Comment

Postby Comment » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:29 am

Chococat1492 wrote:Even if BM is Proven to be Drew, he still has ties to just about everyone in PC. He still has his daughter Emily and hopefully, Oscar is his son as well, and not StevieB’s(that would be too weird). Now, BM just needs to see Kim and he needs to have a flashback which would prove that he is Drew.

I bet he does have some sort of recognition of Kim or a place he had been to. He seemed to have one when Franco showed him the picture of the two boys. The thing is, if he has some sort of memory about his time with Kim, will he keep it buried, ie quite about it and tell no one? Will Oscar run away if he finds out that one of the twins is his father? Sam's reaction to another women claiming to be in her man's past life?

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:56 pm

CdnMama wrote:If they made sb drew thered be do many fans leaving the show for good. That would be a cheap trick on tge audience and fans of sb and gh. It makes perfect sense that sb is Jason and Bm is drew. Everything adds up . Sb is Jason! The real one and only.
Drew now has scout with sam and oscar with kim. So now here's hoping that seeing kim and oscar will jog drews memory and he will remember he is drew. Remember Andre said the program wasnt perfected.
Seeing kim vould be the missing piece for drew to get his old life memories back. Remember also thst when drew bm saw that picture Franco showed him he did remember that!

If SB turns out to be Drew, I would feel a little hoodwinked by TPTB, but let’s face it, as fans of soaps wouldn’t that be somewhat expected? I would not be happy. I’ll admit, I would be upset, then eventually I will gradually go back to only watching on my day off, and filling in the other times via recaps.

ReignaX

Postby ReignaX » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:19 am

CdnMama wrote:If they made sb drew thered be do many fans leaving the show for good. That would be a cheap trick on tge audience and fans of sb and gh. It makes perfect sense that sb is Jason and Bm is drew. Everything adds up . Sb is Jason! The real one and only.

It would make more sense if BM was Jason and SB was Drew because then both of Sam's kids would have the same father, and Jake, Danny, and Scout would all still be siblings. If Oscar turns out to be Drew's then he'll just be Drew's and that won't have anything to do with Sam or her marriage/relationship with Jason. If BM is Drew and Drew is Oscar's father that does not make sense, that makes things far more complicated.

Bizlet wrote:My whole problem with BM not being the real Jason is this

Ok so I watched I the touching save Dante espisode were Jason remembers everything.

Now they going tell fake implanted memories were blocked by amnesia an just came gushing

out in the nick of time. I guess it is their fake brain mapping science they make do what ever they want

but the that just came back spouting stuff verbertum seems coached too me.

I completely agree with you 100%, all the scenes that BM's Jason regained his memories in such small ways. When he got flashes of memories of him and Sam here and there that led up to that, and then that whole entire scene saving Dante as you mentioned. The heartfelt talk he had with Sonny after that when they walked down memory lane because of his recovered memories. They act like he's drastically changed, but really he's still helping and saving them constantly. He went to the island and saved Carly and Sonny, and Carly shot him grazing him. Then when Sonny was trying to get out of the mob he went back to save Sonny, and ended up also saving Sam and getting shot saving them. Ending up in a coma for awhile. They so forget these are Jason actions even though he doesn't want to work with Sonny in the mob. Sonny himself wanted to get out of the mob to protect his family so how can he think Jason is so different and changed because he doesn't want to live that life so that he doesn't risk his life to be there for his family after they thought he was dead and he nearly died once again? How can they blame him? Do they really think if SB were the real Jason and him and Sam were together that he wouldn't do the same thing so that he could be there for his children instead of constantly putting his life in danger?

Chococat1492 wrote:
If SB turns out to be Drew, I would feel a little hoodwinked by TPTB, but let’s face it, as fans of soaps wouldn’t that be somewhat expected? I would not be happy. I’ll admit, I would be upset, then eventually I will gradually go back to only watching on my day off, and filling in the other times via recaps.

Why would you feel hoodwinked? The last couple years now you have been led to believe that BM is Jason Morgan. That's what you should believe until TPTB make the true reveal and tell us otherwise. Right now SB is Patient Six and you know he's got the same DNA as Jason Morgan and you know Jason Morgan has a twin named Drew. That's what has been technically revealed on the show. So the TPTB aren't hoodwinking anyone if BM stays Jason and SB is Drew. They aren't making promises one way or the other. You know some characters have their beliefs that differ from each other. Fans though do not know what will happen, they just have their desired result they want based on who they prefer in the role. They are making all the assumptions and speculations, so if you feel hoodwinked due to it not going the way you think it is, then it is due to you assuming it is one way not because the TPTB have led you to believe it is that way. We all love the character. We all have extremely strong feelings about the outcome of how this will turn out. I do also, but we all need to try and remember to tell ourselves no matter how much we love the show and these characters it is just a show to entertain us. I'm guilty of it, I know sometimes I yell at the screen at certain characters when things happen and I know if this turns out the opposite way that I hope I will not be happy. If that happens I will keep watching the show, and I'll try my best to remind myself it is just a show.

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:01 am

I think that Sb is Jason and BM is Drew the reason i think this is because Dr. Andrew came to town after BM Jason came to town i think it was to keep a eye on his exp. I think the DR. would want to watch the one he put memory into to see how he would act to see if it was working.

Buna

Postby Buna » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:27 am

Patient Six Jason is the Stone Cold Jason Morgan that Sonny, Carly, Robin, Diane, Sam and Spinelli know and love. However current BM Jason is probably Jason Quartermaine. The only thing left to be determined should be when were they switched and/ or when were the memories erased and replaced. This will explain which one was born Drew.

Lizzytish

Postby Lizzytish » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 am

I read that Andre is returning around Christmas time to reveal what really happened so probably no point driving ourselves crazy trying to figure out who the real Jason is.

SilverCoin

Postby SilverCoin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:17 am

GH Two Jasons

Agree the best storyline and episodes in a long time!
The Obvious
There is a good Jason and a bad Jason. Jason was shot, dumped in water, frozen, brought back to life, hit by a car, and had facial reconstruction. I do not know about you but if it were me I would want to forget some of those events. This resolves why BM's Jason had such memory loss! BM's Jason came back to family and friends who missed him terribly. He saw his wife go through a breakdown afraid of losing him again. No one can blame him for wanting to change. He has been caring and helpful to everyone. I love Carly and Sonny but It was great when Jordan said "Jake Doe? You already rescinded his name?" SB's Jason has been programmed to be Stone Cold. He is. He dreamed of shooting the other Jason. Sonny, Carly, and Monica hug him and he has a blank look as though he is just going through the motions. SB's Jason smirks after BM's Jason tells him "Your lawyer is waiting." Carly tells SB's Jason to fight. Ironically Carly tells Sam "Jake Doe will fight for you. Jason will stand back." Not so sure, are you Carly? SB's Jason does not have to do a thing. Sonny, Carly, and Diane will do the work for him which is what I think the "bad" Jason has planned. The only time SB's Jason has brought up feelings is with Sam. He may be as conniving as Nelle to try to sway Sam to come to SB team like everyone else this way there is no need for physical proof.

Something To Think About
Robin brought Jason back to life. She fell for the face like Carly, Sonny, and Diane. Guess who else fell for the face? One look and Oscar's mom is convinced he is Drew.
When will Franco get his memory back as to what really happened on the stairs years ago? He may find out he was not the bad guy. This way he can stay with Elizabeth.
Both Jasons were Dr. Maddox's experiments. Wouldn't you cover the one person who may spill on you?
Patient Six does not remember anything before waking up in a clinic. This tells me his memories were wiped out for the only memories he has are Jason's. Of course, he would be locked up and drugged for whoever did this cannot have two Jasons running around.
BM's Jason hired Curtis to investigate. At least, he has one friend. This Jason seems honest. He is trying to find an answer.
When Dr. Klein tries to be "roomies" with Dr. Andre Maddox, Klein tells Andre he used "a drug that would knock out a horse and he still left the clinic!" Andre responds, "He not only left the clinic. He came back home to a family he thinks is his." Does anyone remember this?
I think we need to take the two Jasons to the Chinese restaurant where the blind old lady can identify the "real" Jason. In my book, she did. She was pretty convinced without even looking at the face.

Return to “General Hospital”