Did Anyone Else Cry?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Did Anyone Else Cry?

Postby JASAM FAN » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:58 pm

at the end of the episode with the whole montage and the song "angel" (i'm assuming that's what it's called) i'm wondering if anyone else cried. i sure did. laura remembering her wedding and that's her happy place. and when luke cried! gosh this whole episode made me cry actually. %(
anyone else? let's be honest.

Re: Did Anyone Else Cry?

Postby KAKMOM » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:05 pm

Yes of course I cried. Especially when Luke said he hoped Laura's special place was in a garden with sunlight and that he was there too and then they showed Laura and flashed to their first wedding--in a garden-with sunlight and Luke.

Postby ABC DAYTIME!! » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:43 pm

;( yes this was a very emotional day in port charles %( . its wrong how it ended for laura i thought she was gonna stay . ;(

Postby mauricefan53 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:43 pm

OMG I cried so much I really love Genie Francis what a fantastic Actress she is & Tony Geary he was so awesome today also !! I couldn't stop crying when Laura talked to each of her kids Nikolas,Lucky& LuLu !! I will miss Genie so much she is and always will be my favorite actress!!Thank You so much Genie I will miss you!!! :)

Postby tsteph1012 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:51 pm

I watched today's episode with my husband and our 14 year old daughter, and the tears were flowing freely. Anthony Geary just tears me up and he always has. I think the fact that Laura was shown thinking about her first wedding and that she had a smile on her face is the open door we are all looking for. I think she will come back, because this proves she isn't just sitting there staring at the wall, but that she can think of happy times and feel something for them.

Postby toorobbin » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:16 pm

No wonder why Luke and Laura will always be No. 1.

I knew it was coming, but I had to watch, and I had to cry with Luke and with Laura.

I hope Genie, wins an Emmy for this.

She truly deserves it.

Thank you Genie Francis, you are the best, and always will be.

:D :D :D

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:26 pm

i know i've said this so many times already and i'm going to say it again:

i never saw laura back in the day and i still cried today! %( those scenes were so emotional and i want laura to stay so i can enjoy her with her family. she seems so great with luke. i hope she comes back... but not temporarily, for good!

Postby jcrobinson » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:30 pm

Reading all of these warmed my heart. Ya know what's so funny? We're all spread out across the country (or farther?) Tomorrow is thanksgiving. And if you're like me, my cooking has only yet to begin. Yet, here I am, commiserating with all of you over our broken hearts.

I love soaps. My husband is just shaking his head with disbelief over how wrapped up we all are, but I'm loving it. Bittersweet. Happy thanksgiving to all my GH friends!

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:41 pm

you want sad and pathetic?
I've already cried my eyes out and that's just from reading the daily update!

I was out shopping for thanksgiving dinner stuff during the show and forgot (can you believe that?) to set the VCR! Now I have to wait for SoapNet's rerun (1 1/2 hours more)!

At least I know what to expect and I'll be sure to have even more hankies ready than I thought I would need to begin with!

Postby DABDINA » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:51 pm

Yes, I couldn't help but cry - especially when I saw Luke crying and of course Lulu. I had hoped Laura was going to be around for awhile, sad to see she's gone back to Shady Brook again %(

Return to “General Hospital”