Please accept my open apology;

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
R.J.

Please accept my open apology;

Postby R.J. » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:49 pm

I am so sorry for my poor use of words and if I offended please forgive me I am truly not about hurting anyone. Thanks i think I will chill for now. Take care sorry! RJ *)

liasonlover

Re: Please accept my open apology;

Postby liasonlover » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:54 pm

I think if its ok for liz to hit carly, then it should be ok for Jason to hit. It's not like she hasn't hit a few people on the show. :-)

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:45 pm

Quote liasonlover: I think if its ok for liz to hit carly, then it should be ok for Jason to hit. It's not like she hasn't hit a few people on the show. :-)

~) I think it could be a bad day for Liz if she do slap Carly. She got away with it when she slapped Courtney,bearly. She can slap Carli if she wants and Carly will slap her back. :D :| :D

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:06 am

I didn't see what you're referring to, RJ, but thanks for apologizing! I think everyone's just all stirred up over the Jason storyline and people are posting before they think. I know I've done that before. The old keyboard needs a pause button sometimes, don't you think? ;)

My general feelings on hitting? I don't think women have any more rights to slap a guy than guys do to hit women. It's a nasty double standard and soaps do it all the time. No one's allowed to smack anyone, in my opinion!
But, if anyone on GH deserves it lately? Maxi.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:40 pm

How about Rick.

Return to “General Hospital”