2 New SCOOPS, Cute Ones! Not spoilers, cast tidbits!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
jcrobinson

2 New SCOOPS, Cute Ones! Not spoilers, cast tidbits!

Postby jcrobinson » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:55 am

!)

Scott Clifton (Dillon Quartermaine) has a few choice words about Diego's untimely death. "I'm the only male 'teen' (on GH) now."

Robin Christopher's new baby (in real life!), Gianna Maria, plays little Lila Rae on the show! Can you believe that, and what an adorable baby. Robin said, "My immediate reaction was that I didn't want to become a stage mother." But she decided to do it because she (as Skye) would rather be cuddling her own baby rather than somebody else's. Apparently she gets a lot of kidding because the little cutie looks like Ted King (Lorenzo)!

It's no wonder that baby is so good and quiet during her scenes, her mama is holding her!

LovinGH

Re: 2 New SCOOPS, Cute Ones! Not spoilers, cast tidbits!

Postby LovinGH » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:35 am

That is soo cute about Skye, it makes you look at the scenes differently, they seem more real :)

sweetcheeks2146

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:51 am

Yeah i love the fact that the baby is hers. the scenes are much more real. And that baby is soo good. I also think that molly is a cute baby also and spencer. General Hospital always has the cutest kids.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:15 pm

Talk about day care.

What an adorable little baby she is.

:-)

Liasonforever

Postby Liasonforever » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:01 am

yea, Lila Rae really does look like Lorenzo Alcazar, I noticed that today when he was holding her in his arms. She has his dark hair and blue eyes; so adorable!

alissame1

Postby alissame1 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:10 am

The baby is beautiful. Robin Christopher looks wonderful for recently having a baby. Working and having your loved one there with you is a perfect decision.

Granny Pris

Postby Granny Pris » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:39 pm

;) Little Lila Rae is absolutely adorable and I love to see Alcazar rub her head with his thumb. So soft and special, just like a real dad.I have never really cared for the character Skye, but the actress portrays her beautifully. I am certainly sorry that she had to tell Alcazar that Jason was alive, but I probably would do the same if I were in her position in real life.

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:46 pm

I wouldn't have. Lorenzo only cares about revenge and this puts her baby in even more danger. It's his fault that his son died. >(

Return to “General Hospital”