Kristina Tramatize

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
msbobbie50

Kristina Tramatize

Postby msbobbie50 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:02 am

This little girl is outstanding. She really played her part especially with the flashlight. While that music was playing going from scene to scene that was heartbreaking %( %(

sweetcheeks2146

Re: Kristina Tramatize

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:58 am

Yeah i know i always say that kristina is as good of an actor as any of the adults. i would hate it if they aged her.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:11 pm

I'm beginning to think, that there isn't anything she can't do.

The scene, with the flashlight, was fabulous and scary at the same time.

I just want to pinch her cheeks, she's so adorable.

:D :D

kentishad

Postby kentishad » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:20 pm

That little girl barely says a word. They should get someone else and trade morgan too. :)

miss opinionated

Postby miss opinionated » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:04 pm

I like this Kristina , I think she's cute and sweet . The other Kristina was cute too , with her little owl glasses . I think that we are going to have to get use to Kristina being traumatized , considering who her parents are . Also where did Rick get off , blaming just Sam for Kristina being traumatized . Sam shouldn't have shot Diego , in front of her , but didn't he order the police to fire on an unarmed Jason in front of her also ? Rick had a part in raising Kristina , he should have known better than to have orchastrated such violent action in front of his own step daughter , or any other child for that matter .

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:10 pm

How could Sam know, that Kristina was in the warehouse.

No one did.

And when someone is shooting at you, you don't say, wait I have to look around and see whose there.

If Diego wasn't leaving the show, I'm sure they probably would have shot him in the leg or something.

~)

liasonlover

Postby liasonlover » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:17 pm

I don't like Sam or Ric, She's a ho and he is psycho. In saying that, Ric had no right blaming her for what happened, if It were me I would have done the same thing. He just has a guilty conscious and I hope it eats at him until he dies. :D

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:47 pm

Quote kentishad: That little girl barely says a word. They should get someone else and trade morgan too. :)

If GH still have Liz :D, they keep Kristina she is a far better little actress. :))

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:50 pm

Quote liasonlover: I don't like Sam or Ric, She's a ho and he is psycho. In saying that, Ric had no right blaming her for what happened, if It were me I would have done the same thing. He just has a guilty conscious and I hope it eats at him until he dies. :D

>) What is Lizzard? Jason is someone who needs to be 40 to life in prison. Sam and Carly is what makes GH ticks. Liz should have been replaced a long time ago. I know you are not calling Sam a ho, what in the world is Lizzie? A sneeky,lying,flat-chest ho. :)) :D :) 3)

Return to “General Hospital”