Diego's Last Day

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
msbobbie50

Diego's Last Day

Postby msbobbie50 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:58 am

Well here it is,Alcazar is going to avenge his son's death.Jason,Sonny Sam and Especially Rick will feel his wrath. Al. did tell his son to stay away,but NO he was trying to be a bad guy with that swell head he had. OH WELL. :~

Devil-or-Angel

Re: Diego's Last Day

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:26 pm

I hope that this gives Skye (and Lorenzo) a BIG wake up call NO ONE is ever TOO POWERFUL!

Yeah I know Diego was grown and brought his death on himself! But Lorenzo brought his son's death on by gettting involved with Ric's plan.

Lorenzo is a total hypocrite if he blames anyone but himself for Diego's death!!!!!

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:49 pm

Quote Devil_or_Angel: I hope that this gives Skye (and Lorenzo) a BIG wake up call NO ONE is ever TOO POWERFUL!

Yeah I know Diego was grown and brought his death on himself! But Lorenzo brought his son's death on by gettting involved with Ric's plan.

Lorenzo is a total hypocrite if he blames anyone but himself for Diego's death!!!!!

ITA! he better not get sam and jason. it's absolutely his fault... but he doesn't see it that way of course. he's a killer. :~ and skye better keep lila rae far away from him now. he'll be going after a relative of her's (skye and jason kinda are relatives).
i wonder what georgie is gonna think. they were kinda friends.

claudia411

Postby claudia411 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:33 pm

He should have listened to his daddy.And not been macho man, I say Sam did a fantastic job.

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:41 pm

Sam and Kristina were both so awesome.

I know I'm watching too much Law & Order, but look what happened to the crime scene.

How do we know that it was actually Sam's gun that shot Diego.

They just took it for granted, may be there could have been some one else in the back, shooting Diego at the same time.

%(

Jasons_Bullet

Postby Jasons_Bullet » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:54 pm

HA HA HA! Diego deserved to die! He was stupid enough to shoot at Sam and Jason. He should of listened to Lorenzo and maybe he wouldn't be dead right now. It's not Sam's or Jason's fault or really even Lorenzo's just Diego's.

msbobbie50

Postby msbobbie50 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:44 am

So true guys,so true like I said he should have listen to Lorenzo,but he didn't. GOODBYE DIEGO

Jasonwantsme

Postby Jasonwantsme » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:59 pm

I hope this is a wakeup call for Alcazar. He got out of the business before when Skye became pregnant. Hopefully he realizes the consequences.

Although, I hope he does realize that it ultimately boils down to Ric being a Putz and takes his grief out on him... IF Sonny does not kill Ric first.

LovinGH

Postby LovinGH » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:21 pm

It was sad to see Diego go, but yes it was his own fault...I wonder how Georgie will react, the greif may be what ends things for her and Dilon???

Devil-or-Angel

Postby Devil-or-Angel » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:29 pm

Quote LovinGH: It was sad to see Diego go, but yes it was his own fault...I wonder how Georgie will react, the greif may be what ends things for her and Dilon???

My guess is that what is breaking them up will be the BIG change that Dillon has undergone recently! I hate hime this way - I wish he would go back to being a wannabe director! Can't say I really blame Georgie, Dillon seems more interested in everything else than he is in her!
Hope she w/ Prof. Pete if he does turn out to be Lulu's brother!

Return to “General Hospital”