I was thinking maybe we can do something nice about eachother.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
RainStormRaider

Re: I was thinking maybe we can do something nice about eachother.

Postby RainStormRaider » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Quote really241: okay I will say up front if I miss anyone I apologize in advance...

I love posting with;

katie
taye
packer
morweb
rain
generalhospital2012
cincy
ravengirl
vancouverjenny
DoA
jasam09
burst

After chatting with a lot of posters....its always great to talk to those who hold nothing back and always speak their minds....I truly admire you for that... :D

RainStormRaider

Postby RainStormRaider » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Quote Jazzygh1: katie28
Ringleader
RainStormRaider
Love Reading their posts they are the reasons i decided to join

Hi! Never posted with you much....but thanks so much for saying that....it means a lot when people say they enjoy what you have to add to the discussion.... *)

alikat

Postby alikat » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:53 pm

Well I'm not naming any of you crazy peeps. :D :D :D

Even at the worst of times...I have enjoyed this message board so much. Honestly, this message board is what turned me on to so much. Liason especially. I didn't even know there was a Liason when the tides started rolling in 2006. This message board was like WHHHHAAAAATTTTT? YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT LIASON?

And to be honest...I'm so grateful I got schooled in where to find all of my liason love.

But, I appreciate all of the GH fans here. Regardless of who you like. I think I told Cincy...if you liked what I like...we'd be so friggin boring.

All of you (normally) have brought something to the board that I appreciate either from seeing a different perspective or new ideas or zealousness for a couple.

There are a few ookies that I don't care for...mostly the intentionally mean spirited or the ones that disrespect others perspectives.

For the most part though...we all just engage in constructive debate. Which I love to do.

So there...that's why I will name none of you becuase I like ALL of you (except the aforementioned meanies and disrespectors. Ya'll can go suck eggs LOL :)) )

YAY to General Hospital!!!

Return to “General Hospital”