I was thinking maybe we can do something nice about eachother.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
GH Princess

Re: I was thinking maybe we can do something nice about eachother.

Postby GH Princess » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:10 am

Quote Hoping4Love:
Quote GH Princess: Quote samkicksass: While you all are cool, or most of you anyways...I like my posts the best because I always say what I mean and what is on my mind!!!

Quote RainStormRaider:
Ummm.....that's great.....glad you seem so confident and sure of yourself.....why does that picture of Kelly Monaco seem so familiar....

Quote meowbowow:
I was thinking that exact same thing!!
Cause she is....just changed poster name.

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
Exactly cause the last poster w/that similar name was banned.

Quote samkicksass: I am so glad you guys are psychic! Can you tell me what is gonna happen tomorrow and when will my numbers hit?

I wouldn't feel too bad - I had one of the same posters say that she KNEW that I used to be under another name as well, thing is I've ONLY been GH Princess since I started & have NO CLUE who she's even refering too. ~)

I enjoy posting w/
Katie
Hoping
MCLovin
Taye
Devil or Angel
Hay
LovesJaSam
JaSam09
...... just to name a few!!

I heart you too Princess Kicka$$!!!

I cannot name anyone specific because I think everyone I post with is awesome. You each have your own unique style and opinions that make you all special...so therefore I am the lucky one to be posting with such AMAZING AWESOMEness!!! :D

AWWW!!!! Your just the coolest chick around my dear.....even if you are a Liz fan (LOL) ;) Love postin w/ ya!!!

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am

Quote GH Princess:
Quote katie28: GH PRINCESS- well, that is so sweet!!! i really enjoy posting with you too!!!! and miss you not being around as much! %(

I miss it too, but it's much better then getting in an argument everyday :-) I have been so happy with watching JaSam rekindle their love I don't want the negative to burst my bubble..... but I'll always pop in from time to time and throw in my 2 cents!!! 3)

I usually stay in the bubble too.... come in it more often! :)

vancouverjenny

Postby vancouverjenny » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:27 am

I enjoy reading the general threads and reading what everyone has to say.. I don't always post, though. I love reading the daily live thread, because I often miss it and I like to read the comments after I have watched it. I usually get a chuckle out of people's opinions.

SamFanFirst

Postby SamFanFirst » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:59 am

Well I'm still a newbie and still very much testing the waters so I haven't really "bonded" with anyone. I always enjoy reading posts from (sorry I'm bad with names) cincy, ghprincess, potts, and many more. Two posters that have been very kind and are my heroes for posting recaps are Katie and Shellkal. I'm sure there are many more wonderful people on this board that I have yet to interact with or read their marvelous posts. I look foward to doing just that!

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:32 am

There is a name I would like to add on here...Katie. I have come to LOVE posting with Katie about anything and everything. I like that I can joke about Sam and she doesn't create anything out of it or take it personally but will make a comment back and we can have fun with it. I remember the days when the West Coast Live Thread was done by Wish, Van, Cass, Shels, E and oh who else am I forgetting...ahhh and it was so much fun because there was also chatter in there and I enjoy Katie's version of the Live Thread as well.... she is not biased.

I would have to go back MANY pages to who I wrote the first time around in this thread (heck I've been on here for 2.5 years and people lately have been disappearing like ghosts that I don't even remember who is on my original list anymore). Well the one's that I see more frequently now that I enjoy (that COULD POSSIBLY be on my original list also) whether I talk to them or just enjoy reading what they say (even if I have had many disagreements with some of these people), are;
ALWAYS Rain (no matter WHAT list it is), Cincy, Taye, McA, only, FF, VJ, Packer, Joe, JD, TS, Aph, Burst, RMOG, JF15150 (I can't remember the exact number I'm sorry) and I'm sure there are many that I am forgetting and I do so apologize.

generalhospital2012

Postby generalhospital2012 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:56 am

I like posting with:

Katie
Really
Packernut
Jasam09

i can't think of any more names.
just about anyone in the Jasam thread.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:55 am

Quote genhospchat: Well the one's that I see more frequently now that I enjoy (that COULD POSSIBLY be on my original list also) whether I talk to them or just enjoy reading what they say (even if I have had many disagreements with some of these people), are;
ALWAYS Rain (no matter WHAT list it is), Cincy, Taye, McA, only, FF, VJ, Packer, Joe, JD, TS, Aph, Burst, RMOG, JF15150 (I can't remember the exact number I'm sorry) and I'm sure there are many that I am forgetting and I do so apologize.

This warms my heart Gen! :D *)

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:58 am

Quote genhospchat: There is a name I would like to add on here...Katie. I have come to LOVE posting with Katie about anything and everything. I like that I can joke about Sam and she doesn't create anything out of it or take it personally but will make a comment back and we can have fun with it. I remember the days when the West Coast Live Thread was done by Wish, Van, Cass, Shels, E and oh who else am I forgetting...ahhh and it was so much fun because there was also chatter in there and I enjoy Katie's version of the Live Thread as well.... she is not biased.

I would have to go back MANY pages to who I wrote the first time around in this thread (heck I've been on here for 2.5 years and people lately have been disappearing like ghosts that I don't even remember who is on my original list anymore). Well the one's that I see more frequently now that I enjoy (that COULD POSSIBLY be on my original list also) whether I talk to them or just enjoy reading what they say (even if I have had many disagreements with some of these people), are;

wow, GEN- that is really sweet. is it sad that i almost got teary eyed when i read it! thank you for adding me to your list. i think you and i have a similar sense of humor, so it easy to post with you.

again, really kind of you to add me. i feel privilaged!

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:59 am

Quote generalhospital2012: I like posting with:

Katie
Really
Packernut
Jasam09

i can't think of any more names.
just about anyone in the Jasam thread.

lol! aaww. me too general!! SO SWEET! thanks!

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 am

it's really hard for me to pick names, because there really are sooo many posters that i enjoy posting with. i haven't really been on as often lately...just trying to get some things done...and with halloween coming up, i will be on even less! (it's my favorite holiday, and i have all those spirit halloween animatronics to set up!!! lol)

okay, so let me name a few...and i apologize if i leave anyone out... i do not mean to...

gen
only
jd
nm
freak
shell (i heart you)
taye
cincy
katie (not myself) (for obvious reasons)
jasam09
samfanfirst
generalhospital2012
really (i really heart you)
levic (i miss you)
gh princess
liz-fan
hoping
charm (you really are very funny)
packer
nosoup
potts (you rock)
click
vancouver
ravengirl (troublemaker!!!!)
enad
DoA
soapygirl
gridiron
aerinha
tinydancer
peg
cherry
luluspencer
morweb

okay, i know there are more, but i think my list is getting out of control, and i am sure some of you are surprised that you are on my list, especially since i don't always post with you, but it doesn't mean i don't read your posts! lol

Return to “General Hospital”