I was thinking maybe we can do something nice about eachother.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
GH Princess

Re: I was thinking maybe we can do something nice about eachother.

Postby GH Princess » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote GH Princess:
I wouldn't feel too bad - I had one of the same posters say that she KNEW that I used to be under another name as well, thing is I've ONLY been GH Princess since I started & have NO CLUE who she's even refering too. ~)

I enjoy posting w/
Katie
Hoping
MCLovin
Taye
Devil or Angel
Hay
LovesJaSam
JaSam09
...... just to name a few!!

If you're referring to my post in all this....I think it was because she had a very impolite picture of Kelly Monaco as her avatar....

And I think she was being sarcastic....

As for you, I've never known you as anyone other than GHPrincess....I think you've also had the same or similar avatar as the one you have now....

~Free Maxie~

I wasn't refering to anyone specificly - just saying I know how that feels. I have changed my avi a time or two but never my name, & it really ticked me off to have someone state how she knew I had when that was a lie.

An impolite pic? i don't see any pic now so i don't know what that was about, sorry.

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:00 pm

GH PRINCESS- well, that is so sweet!!! i really enjoy posting with you too!!!! and miss you not being around as much! %(

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Quote GH Princess:
Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote GH Princess:
I wouldn't feel too bad - I had one of the same posters say that she KNEW that I used to be under another name as well, thing is I've ONLY been GH Princess since I started & have NO CLUE who she's even refering too. ~)

I enjoy posting w/
Katie
Hoping
MCLovin
Taye
Devil or Angel
Hay
LovesJaSam
JaSam09

If you're referring to my post in all this....I think it was because she had a very impolite picture of Kelly Monaco as her avatar....

As for you, I've never known you as anyone other than GHPrincess....I think you've also had the same or similar avatar as the one you have now....

~Free Maxie~

I wasn't refering to anyone specificly - just saying I know how that feels. I have changed my avi a time or two but never my name, & it really ticked me off to have someone state how she knew I had when that was a lie.

An impolite pic? i don't see any pic now so i don't know what that was about, sorry.

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but all the posts in question are from March of 2008. I think the poster (and her avi) are probably LONG gone now. :D

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 pm

Quote katie28: GH PRINCESS- well, that is so sweet!!! i really enjoy posting with you too!!!! and miss you not being around as much! %(

I miss it too, but it's much better then getting in an argument everyday :-) I have been so happy with watching JaSam rekindle their love I don't want the negative to burst my bubble..... but I'll always pop in from time to time and throw in my 2 cents!!! 3)

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:13 pm

Quote GH Princess:
Quote katie28: GH PRINCESS- well, that is so sweet!!! i really enjoy posting with you too!!!! and miss you not being around as much! %(

I miss it too, but it's much better then getting in an argument everyday :-) I have been so happy with watching JaSam rekindle their love I don't want the negative to burst my bubble..... but I'll always pop in from time to time and throw in my 2 cents!!! 3)

i know exactly what you mean! i haven't been on the board AS MUCH, which is sad, because i'm still on a lot. LOL

GH Princess

Postby GH Princess » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote GH Princess:
Quote RainStormRaider:
Quote GH Princess:

I enjoy posting w/
Katie
Hoping
MCLovin
Taye
Devil or Angel
Hay
LovesJaSam
JaSam09

~Free Maxie~

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but all the posts in question are from March of 2008. I think the poster (and her avi) are probably LONG gone now. :D

*) oops!!! well as least my point was still valid all be it a bit late!! - thanks!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Quote onlygh:
Quote JaneDoe: One of my favorite posters is onlygh! Not only is she no-longer preaching the gospel of JoLu, she's just as fickle as yours truly. 3)

I have SO many favorite posters, it would be hard to name them all and I'm sure I'd inadvertently leave someone out. But I will say that the board would not be the same for me without onlygh and Nightmoves.......they share my love for GH as a whole. 3)

Aw Jane! :D You know that this is totally reciprocated by me. It's always such a lovely feeling when I come on the board and see you and Nightmoves...who still love GH as much as I do! And...yes, we do also share our fickleness (and ability to be trained ;) ) for certain characters and couples.

***big hug Jane!*** :)

aaawwww you guys *) I love posting with you both as well and although we don't agree on everything *cough* Lulu we do agree on the fact that we love our GH ;)

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Quote GH Princess:
Quote genhospchat:
Quote GH Princess: Quote samkicksass: While you all are cool, or most of you anyways...I like my posts the best because I always say what I mean and what is on my mind!!!

Quote RainStormRaider:
Ummm.....that's great.....glad you seem so confident and sure of yourself.....why does that picture of Kelly Monaco seem so familiar....

Quote meowbowow:
I was thinking that exact same thing!!
Cause she is....just changed poster name.

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
Exactly cause the last poster w/that similar name was banned.

Quote samkicksass: I am so glad you guys are psychic! Can you tell me what is gonna happen tomorrow and when will my numbers hit?

I enjoy posting w/
Katie
Hoping
MCLovin
Taye
Devil or Angel
Hay
LovesJaSam
JaSam09

I think if posters' writing styles are VERY similar, it is hard to distinguish if someone is new or if they have come back on under a different name. I myself have confused a few posters as possible old one's (some have been right, some wrong and I may have even thought one was you...can't remember but I usually TRY to ask off the boards if anyone recognizes a poster as an old one). Anyways, in the case of THIS poster, yes she DID come on as different names (you will see this thread is from back in February).

I'm curious if Hay is a new poster or if it is short for something else...the name isn't familiar or is it someone just in the Jasam threads (and not because of what I just said about new and old posters either lol)?

I have only seen her in JaSam threads but don't know for how long.....
I can't say anything about that poster cause I don't KNOW if she's new or not, but I do know how upset it made me to be told by someone that she KNEW I was sneeking in under another user name when that was not the case.
I know ur not trying to start something, and I wasn't either, I saw someone getting picked on (ganged up on one by more then one poster) and I just wanted to lend a kind word.

Nope definitely not trying to start anything. I have been trying to stay out of most of the threads that I KNOW will get me going so that DOESN'T happen anymore.

Sometimes it happens that posters get "picked on" by more than one poster, that will happen with so many different opinions (it has happened to me as well) BUT in the case of this person, at the time, she was having a bit too much fun on the boards at others's expense so her being "picked on" was justified, but I hear what you are saying, that when one is NOT doing anything wrong, it can be disheartening. I think it all depends on how other's will take it....are they being picked on or is it JUST there are differing opinions, etc.?

(I meant to write, "these are from February of 2008", not just "February" in my previous post)

lmd17

Postby lmd17 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:38 pm

hey all,

Ive only been here since just before the summer and definately read more than I post but I have to say for the most part, it is a great place to come where you know others will understand the passion we have for this show.

Onlygh, I always look forward to your insight. It is always thoughtful and never below the belt. We all go a little crazy over our fav's at times but lady, you have class.

Hoping4Love

Postby Hoping4Love » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Quote GH Princess: Quote samkicksass: While you all are cool, or most of you anyways...I like my posts the best because I always say what I mean and what is on my mind!!!

Quote RainStormRaider:
Ummm.....that's great.....glad you seem so confident and sure of yourself.....why does that picture of Kelly Monaco seem so familiar....

Quote meowbowow:
I was thinking that exact same thing!!
Cause she is....just changed poster name.

Quote Burst-JasonLiz:
Exactly cause the last poster w/that similar name was banned.

Quote samkicksass: I am so glad you guys are psychic! Can you tell me what is gonna happen tomorrow and when will my numbers hit?

I enjoy posting w/
Katie
Hoping
MCLovin
Taye
Devil or Angel
Hay
LovesJaSam
JaSam09

I heart you too Princess Kicka$$!!!

I cannot name anyone specific because I think everyone I post with is awesome. You each have your own unique style and opinions that make you all special...so therefore I am the lucky one to be posting with such AMAZING AWESOMEness!!! :D

Return to “General Hospital”