Kirsten Storms question?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
genhospchat

Kirsten Storms question?

Postby genhospchat » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:17 pm

She always wears big clothes now, carries big bags, holds her coat in front of her and she looks healthier. Is SHE the one that's pregnant in real life????

jcrobinson

Re: Kirsten Storms question?

Postby jcrobinson » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:30 pm

I hadn't noticed that - but then again, maybe I'm too busy typing the recap during the show!

Soaps.com doesn't do news stories on rumors, but if we hear that she is, we'll be sure to try to get an interview with her.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:35 pm

Quote jcrobinson: I hadn't noticed that - but then again, maybe I'm too busy typing the recap during the show!

Soaps.com doesn't do news stories on rumors, but if we hear that she is, we'll be sure to try to get an interview with her.

Thanks JC. The scene with her in the hospital today is what really caught my eye when she switched her coat from her side to in front of her when she turned and I thought back to her scenes lately and they never show her in anything form fitting anymore or below the waist very much. Who knows, it could be just me seeing things too though. LOL

nurbaby

Postby nurbaby » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:38 pm

Quote genhospchat:
Quote jcrobinson: I hadn't noticed that - but then again, maybe I'm too busy typing the recap during the show!

Thanks JC. The scene with her in the hospital today is what really caught my eye when she switched her coat from her side to in front of her when she turned and I thought back to her scenes lately and they never show her in anything form fitting anymore or below the waist very much. Who knows, it could be just me seeing things too though. LOL

I'm going to have to look now.

ldy_cass

Postby ldy_cass » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:57 pm

Interesting thought Gen. I think it's safe to say that if she is they aren't writing it in. I would hope it doesn't overlap w/ when she was pulled over for a DUI.

genhospchat

Postby genhospchat » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Quote ldy_cass: Interesting thought Gen. I think it's safe to say that if she is they aren't writing it in. I would hope it doesn't overlap w/ when she was pulled over for a DUI.

That was last September, so 5 months ago. Who knows?

Return to “General Hospital”