New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
mrssteveburton

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby mrssteveburton » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:02 am

Chococat1492 wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:
rochelle_1983 wrote:Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again, look at how many times sleeze Carly and Sonny have tried.

Nay They seem to nervous with each other... it is not a good fit... I can see them being good friends because of Jake but nothing more.. I never liked her with Jason, I like her with other people... just not Jason, she tried to change him.. he wont change she cant except his life style.. and her with 3 kids now.. nay they wont go there.. unless it just a ONS... they are better apart.. Liz gets all weird when she is with Jason... I like her where she is now... Maybe Franco isnt the best pick but she seems to be happy... and I read on a facebook her and Roger love working together... and she is so happy in the story they are doing..... liz is better without Jason...jmo.. plus Lucky is coming back for a few episodes in may.... be nice to see him and her interact again....

I like Jonathan Jackson, but his character is so spot on as Luke Spencer’s son.i wonder if JJ will stick around for a long time. Liz and Lucky have such a terrible history. I didn’t really see Liz as betraying Lucky by being with Jason because I thought they had already broken up although they were still married, but when Liz slept with Nikolas, that was too much!! Although I do believe that they are each other’s soulmate, I’m uncertain if they need to be together again.

Lucky is the worse thing that ever happened to Liz. It was never about her and always about him and what he wanted. He was a whiny, belligerent, child. And what about all the times he cheated on her? Him sleeping with Sam was even worse imo, especially after what she did to Jake and how badly she taunted Elizabeth etc. If they are each other's soul mates, then that is depressing. She could do so much better and she sacrificed so much for him. I never want to see Lucky, the deadbeat dad, around Liz again. Franco just continues the writing trashing her and using her to redeem a horrible man that she should never be speaking to in the first place. They have no sizzle at all. Jason and Liz back after he was shot was gold (except for her talking about Lucky all the time - gag). But the writers could never get into them because Steve kept taking time off. I think now, too much has happened. I feel the same way about Sam/Jason. There is too much hurt and dysfunction and they have never been able to make it work for ever long. And recently, she hurt him so badly and didn't give a crap about his feelings at all, so I really don't want them back together. Free Jason. Put him with someone new so it's not the same redundant story over and over.

Liason4Everrr

Postby Liason4Everrr » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:52 pm

rochelle_1983 wrote:Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again

I completely agree with this!

When Liason split up at the end of 2008 they were in love and neither of them wanted to break up.

The excuse written for the break up was the mob danger danger danger and Jason could not get out.

Well, fast-forward to nuJason, who had no problem at all being mob-free and goodbye danger danger danger.

So realJason should be able to just walk away from the mob danger, just like nuJason was able to do it, imo.

Enough of Friz and Jason being Carly's saviour already! Stick Cranco back together and bring on Liason!

:D

crazyaunt

Postby crazyaunt » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:09 am

Liason4Everrr wrote:
rochelle_1983 wrote:Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again

I completely agree with this!

When Liason split up at the end of 2008 they were in love and neither of them wanted to break up.

The excuse written for the break up was the mob danger danger danger and Jason could not get out.

Well, fast-forward to nuJason, who had no problem at all being mob-free and goodbye danger danger danger.

So realJason should be able to just walk away from the mob danger, just like nuJason was able to do it, imo.

Enough of Friz and Jason being Carly's saviour already! Stick Cranco back together and bring on Liason!

:D

First of all Liason4Everrr I would like to welcome you to the message board. :D I should have done that on the other thread, but I usually don't notice when someone joins until they get called a "newbie" for only having 5 posts on another thread and something is said about it and THAT gets my attention. I joined in October of last year, so I guess I'm a newbie as well :D Back when I made one of my first posts, I said I was a fan of both Jason and Sam and Jason and Elizabeth and got called out about it from someone on this board. They argued with me over several posts that I couldn't like both :roll:
Anyway, welcome to the message board. I do hope that the writers give Jason and Elizabeth another shot. I would like it to see it start while Jason is getting to know Jake and build from there. I would like for once to have Elizabeth having someone "fight' for the right to love her like she should be loved :) Again from one newbie to another newbie....welcome and happy posting

Return to “General Hospital”