New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ccs0521

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby ccs0521 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 pm

jaysonice wrote:
GHFAN19 wrote:Your ruining GH writing Jason as a panzy ass Jason Morgan was a ruthless ass kicker not a loveable teddy bear fix him damn

I totally agree! They have made him so one dimensional. Not even character has to have to same personality type. His complexity is what made the character interesting to being with. Jason and Sam just bore me to death now.

1000000% agree! These couples that are forever linked (and lets face it GH has the biggest stay in one place relationships) are so boring.

shadowlover

Postby shadowlover » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:09 pm

I think they should just get rid of Liz. Never liked her anyways. Hope she stays far away from Real Jason when he comes back.

millha5274

Postby millha5274 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 am

I'm looking at the Franco Jason connecting ,the only why this could be possible is if there's another child ,namely rather twins triples

GHFAN19

Postby GHFAN19 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Gonna screw GH up if they don't put Jason Burton back as Jason Morgan which on another note GH writers have screwed it up any way making JasonMorgan a spineless whims he's suppose to be Stone Cold not a normal average person him/Sonny are the mob not soccer Dads so let's try and fix my show I been watching fo 40yrs and I'm not liking the way the writers have taken it

SAVONIA

Postby SAVONIA » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:55 pm

I agree with Liz not being with Franco. So do fans think Sam should have Jason and Drew???? Come on people

crimsontyd

Postby crimsontyd » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:13 pm

shadowlover wrote:I think they should just get rid of Liz. Never liked her anyways. Hope she stays far away from Real Jason when he comes back.

NOTHING would make me HAPPIER than to have Liz Webber GONE forever from my screen. Been a thorn in my viewing side ever since Jasam stole.my heart. Enough is enough with her always being inserted into Jasam. She's like the plague. She can have BM he's nothing but Jake Doe anyway. The domestication 9f Jasam because of him is a hore. BM is more suited to folding clothes and eating goGurts.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:50 am

crimsontyd wrote:
shadowlover wrote:I think they should just get rid of Liz. Never liked her anyways. Hope she stays far away from Real Jason when he comes back.

NOTHING would make me HAPPIER than to have Liz Webber GONE forever from my screen. Been a thorn in my viewing side ever since Jasam stole.my heart. Enough is enough with her always being inserted into Jasam. She's like the plague. She can have BM he's nothing but Jake Doe anyway. The domestication 9f Jasam because of him is a hore. BM is more suited to folding clothes and eating goGurts.

I've hated Liz ever since that Ewen business when she went panting after Jason for no reason and then when she covered up Jake Doe being Jason.

She could have been tolerable had they kept Hayden as her sister, but it seems TIIC don't think she deserves to have any family being the useless creature she is. If she's not worth having a family or any real connections, what's her purpose?

Oh and I absolutely hated her for the way she emasculated and ruined Nik, having him keep her dirty little secret while she lusts after Jason. Final straw IMO.

She just uses her boyzzzz to get men and I find her disgusting.

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:26 am

millha5274 wrote:I'm looking at the Franco Jason connecting ,the only why this could be possible is if there's another child ,namely rather twins triples

I had that thought but didn’t pay much attention to it though!

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:27 am

shadowlover wrote:Franco has become creepy. Now he doesn't want Liz talking to any other guy next he will completely cut her off from everyone. I would run away fast before it's to late.

It’s just playing more into his craziness. He’ll be the old Franco in no time flat!

yummamamma

Postby yummamamma » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 pm

i. think they are a terrific couple What Liz said about him to Robin was genuine and sweet. Give him a break he has NEVER had normalcy. us have severe insecurities as well if u had the kind of life he's had. I actually like Liz better with him. Until u walk a mile in someone else's shoe u can't throw stones

Return to “General Hospital”