New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
LolaMarie
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 1:22 am

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby LolaMarie » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:45 pm

Look like Elizabeth is move on with Franco wait and see what else go be happy between them. Jason remarried ex wife Sam they have another baby again he really move on. Elizabeth and Jason work together for son be they for him.

AkbiKhan

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby AkbiKhan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Read a tribute to Tyler Christopher's time on GH!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/news/48703/tyler-christopher-leaves-general-hospital-after-20-years-as-nikolas

AkbiKhan

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby AkbiKhan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Hey, fellow GH fans! Have you noticed how soap characters can recover from some serious injuries really well? Read our thoughts one type of such injury!

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news/48694/soap-characters-penchant-for-bouncing-back-from-shootings

User avatar
GHFAN19
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby GHFAN19 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Your ruining GH writing Jason as a panzy ass Jason Morgan was a ruthless ass kicker not a loveable teddy bear fix him damn

shadowlover
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby shadowlover » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 am

Franco has become creepy. Now he doesn't want Liz talking to any other guy next he will completely cut her off from everyone. I would run away fast before it's to late.

monicalewis
Posts: 1428
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:57 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby monicalewis » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:54 am

Feliciena wrote:I don't want Liz in Jason's orbit ever again as they have done this twice & she ends up with nothing. Let her find someone new as she deserves better.

Nope this crazy witch kept Jason from not only his grieving wife for over a year but she kept him from his son too. She didn't care that a child would never know his father just so she could have a bed warmer, the woman makes me sick. I hope Franco knocks her into next week. Now that would be a interesting story, battered women syndrome and maybe she will be redeemed in my eyes.

User avatar
snakeye
Posts: 869
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby snakeye » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Feliciena wrote:
Feliciena wrote:I don't want Liz in Jason's orbit ever again as they have done this twice & she ends up with nothing. Let her find someone new as she deserves better.

I agree, I want Liz to find her own man & hope it's not Franco as he is too nutty although I do like him but not with Liz. She needs a good man.


Problem is she usually wants one who is already taken or is a nutjob. Maybe she should stop being so needy for awhile & focus on raising her kids, put the children first, find a man later... :roll:

jaysonice
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby jaysonice » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:28 am

GHFAN19 wrote:Your ruining GH writing Jason as a panzy ass Jason Morgan was a ruthless ass kicker not a loveable teddy bear fix him damn


I totally agree! They have made him so one dimensional. Not even character has to have to same personality type. His complexity is what made the character interesting to being with. Jason and Sam just bore me to death now.

walkerfan10
Posts: 3793
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:44 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby walkerfan10 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:25 am

It's not my computer because only this site is shaking. No where else that I log into do I have this problem. This as been going on since yesterday

ccs0521
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby ccs0521 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:39 pm

snakeye wrote:
Feliciena wrote:
Feliciena wrote:I don't want Liz in Jason's orbit ever again as they have done this twice & she ends up with nothing. Let her find someone new as she deserves better.

I agree, I want Liz to find her own man & hope it's not Franco as he is too nutty although I do like him but not with Liz. She needs a good man.


Problem is she usually wants one who is already taken or is a nutjob. Maybe she should stop being so needy for awhile & focus on raising her kids, put the children first, find a man later... :roll:


bah. She isn't any more needy than Sam or Carly when they are alone or heck when they have a man. Sam and Jason are SOOOOOO boring. Carly and Sonny it's the same old same old. These aren't good stories. What is it with the GH fans who want people tied to the same man for years and years... I prefer the more Y&R / BB heck even AMC had it - move these people around let us be outraged STOP with the same boring patterns.


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alissain, cinderella2, soulofgh and 1 guest

Back to Top