New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
MarieDet

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby MarieDet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:41 am

It has been reported that we will soon be seeing Lucas back on screen.

Saw a photo of him with JZ on the set.

rochelle_1983

Postby rochelle_1983 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 am

I would like to see Franco and Liz break up. I would like to see Liz and Jason get back together again.

MarieDet

Postby MarieDet » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 am

Faison is coming for real.

They say Nathan is going to be killed off.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:05 pm

rochelle_1983 wrote:I would like to see Franco and Liz break up. I would like to see Liz and Jason get back together again.

So would I!

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:16 am

rochelle_1983 wrote:I would like to see Franco and Liz break up. I would like to see Liz and Jason get back together again.

I was never a fan of Liz/Jason pairing but I don't think they will even go there, Jason and Liz's ships have sailed..
I like now that Liz has grown from being obsessed with Jason what she did in the past was so ridiculous, I like her better NOT with Jason..

rochelle_1983

Postby rochelle_1983 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:53 pm

Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again, look at how many times sleeze Carly and Sonny have tried.

LuvsJason2

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:26 pm

rochelle_1983 wrote:Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again, look at how many times sleeze Carly and Sonny have tried.

Nay They seem to nervous with each other... it is not a good fit... I can see them being good friends because of Jake but nothing more.. I never liked her with Jason, I like her with other people... just not Jason, she tried to change him.. he wont change she cant except his life style.. and her with 3 kids now.. nay they wont go there.. unless it just a ONS... they are better apart.. Liz gets all weird when she is with Jason... I like her where she is now... Maybe Franco isnt the best pick but she seems to be happy... and I read on a facebook her and Roger love working together... and she is so happy in the story they are doing..... liz is better without Jason...jmo.. plus Lucky is coming back for a few episodes in may.... be nice to see him and her interact again....

Chococat1492

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:54 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:
rochelle_1983 wrote:Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again, look at how many times sleeze Carly and Sonny have tried.

Nay They seem to nervous with each other... it is not a good fit... I can see them being good friends because of Jake but nothing more.. I never liked her with Jason, I like her with other people... just not Jason, she tried to change him.. he wont change she cant except his life style.. and her with 3 kids now.. nay they wont go there.. unless it just a ONS... they are better apart.. Liz gets all weird when she is with Jason... I like her where she is now... Maybe Franco isnt the best pick but she seems to be happy... and I read on a facebook her and Roger love working together... and she is so happy in the story they are doing..... liz is better without Jason...jmo.. plus Lucky is coming back for a few episodes in may.... be nice to see him and her interact again....

I like Jonathan Jackson, but his character is so spot on as Luke Spencer’s son.i wonder if JJ will stick around for a long time. Liz and Lucky have such a terrible history. I didn’t really see Liz as betraying Lucky by being with Jason because I thought they had already broken up although they were still married, but when Liz slept with Nikolas, that was too much!! Although I do believe that they are each other’s soulmate, I’m uncertain if they need to be together again.

rochelle_1983

Postby rochelle_1983 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm

I know most don't want Elizabeth/Jason back togethr for everytime, Elizabeth ends with nothing. Jason will always be in Elizabeth's life bc of Jake but that doesn't mean that they have to be a couple. Remember when Elizabeth went to see Jason to tell that he could be father of unborn baby. Jason said he would marry her, and Elizabeth asked would it be a marriage of convience, would we be roommates or a couple. I don't wanna see Elizabeth with Lucky either for have tried and have failed. I don't wanna see Elizabeth with Franco either. I wish that Elizabeth/Zander had more of a chance, even tho Zander did accidently graze Elizabeth with a gun shot or have Nikolas crash Elizabeth/Franco wedding, confess his love for Elizabeth, give Nikolas/Elizabeth a chance to have a happy ending together. I would like to see that for Nikolas and Elizabeth have a great connection.

mrssteveburton

Postby mrssteveburton » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:57 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:

I was never a fan of Liz/Jason pairing but I don't think they will even go there, Jason and Liz's ships have sailed..
I like now that Liz has grown from being obsessed with Jason what she did in the past was so ridiculous, I like her better NOT with Jason..

The funny thing is that until they trashed her over Jasam, Liz wasn't obsessed with Jason. That has always been Sam. Liz always walked away from Jason which is why the obsession stuff was so bizarre for me. Rarely, has Liz ever chosen Jason. It was ridiculous cause it was OOC.

Return to “General Hospital”