New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
User avatar
MarieDet
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:41 am

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby MarieDet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:41 am

It has been reported that we will soon be seeing Lucas back on screen.

Saw a photo of him with JZ on the set.

rochelle_1983
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 am

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby rochelle_1983 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 am

I would like to see Franco and Liz break up. I would like to see Liz and Jason get back together again.

User avatar
MarieDet
Posts: 339
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:41 am

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby MarieDet » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 am

Faison is coming for real.

They say Nathan is going to be killed off.

User avatar
ransomha
Posts: 26862
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:05 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby ransomha » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:05 pm

rochelle_1983 wrote:I would like to see Franco and Liz break up. I would like to see Liz and Jason get back together again.


So would I!

User avatar
LuvsJason2
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby LuvsJason2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:16 am

rochelle_1983 wrote:I would like to see Franco and Liz break up. I would like to see Liz and Jason get back together again.


I was never a fan of Liz/Jason pairing but I don't think they will even go there, Jason and Liz's ships have sailed..
I like now that Liz has grown from being obsessed with Jason what she did in the past was so ridiculous, I like her better NOT with Jason..

rochelle_1983
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 am

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby rochelle_1983 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:53 pm

Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again, look at how many times sleeze Carly and Sonny have tried.

User avatar
LuvsJason2
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:26 pm

rochelle_1983 wrote:Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again, look at how many times sleeze Carly and Sonny have tried.


Nay They seem to nervous with each other... it is not a good fit... I can see them being good friends because of Jake but nothing more.. I never liked her with Jason, I like her with other people... just not Jason, she tried to change him.. he wont change she cant except his life style.. and her with 3 kids now.. nay they wont go there.. unless it just a ONS... they are better apart.. Liz gets all weird when she is with Jason... I like her where she is now... Maybe Franco isnt the best pick but she seems to be happy... and I read on a facebook her and Roger love working together... and she is so happy in the story they are doing..... liz is better without Jason...jmo.. plus Lucky is coming back for a few episodes in may.... be nice to see him and her interact again....

Chococat1492
Posts: 434
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby Chococat1492 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:54 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:
rochelle_1983 wrote:Even tho Jason/Elizabeth have tried being together, it was Jason that broke up/walked away from Elizabeth. Jason/Elizabeth should try again, look at how many times sleeze Carly and Sonny have tried.


Nay They seem to nervous with each other... it is not a good fit... I can see them being good friends because of Jake but nothing more.. I never liked her with Jason, I like her with other people... just not Jason, she tried to change him.. he wont change she cant except his life style.. and her with 3 kids now.. nay they wont go there.. unless it just a ONS... they are better apart.. Liz gets all weird when she is with Jason... I like her where she is now... Maybe Franco isnt the best pick but she seems to be happy... and I read on a facebook her and Roger love working together... and she is so happy in the story they are doing..... liz is better without Jason...jmo.. plus Lucky is coming back for a few episodes in may.... be nice to see him and her interact again....


I like Jonathan Jackson, but his character is so spot on as Luke Spencer’s son.i wonder if JJ will stick around for a long time. Liz and Lucky have such a terrible history. I didn’t really see Liz as betraying Lucky by being with Jason because I thought they had already broken up although they were still married, but when Liz slept with Nikolas, that was too much!! Although I do believe that they are each other’s soulmate, I’m uncertain if they need to be together again.

rochelle_1983
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 am

Re: New! General Hospital spoilers added daily.

Postby rochelle_1983 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:11 pm

I know most don't want Elizabeth/Jason back togethr for everytime, Elizabeth ends with nothing. Jason will always be in Elizabeth's life bc of Jake but that doesn't mean that they have to be a couple. Remember when Elizabeth went to see Jason to tell that he could be father of unborn baby. Jason said he would marry her, and Elizabeth asked would it be a marriage of convience, would we be roommates or a couple. I don't wanna see Elizabeth with Lucky either for have tried and have failed. I don't wanna see Elizabeth with Franco either. I wish that Elizabeth/Zander had more of a chance, even tho Zander did accidently graze Elizabeth with a gun shot or have Nikolas crash Elizabeth/Franco wedding, confess his love for Elizabeth, give Nikolas/Elizabeth a chance to have a happy ending together. I would like to see that for Nikolas and Elizabeth have a great connection.


Return to “General Hospital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jeanine5 and 1 guest

Back to Top