Kelly Monaco Hitting Primetime

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
London--

Kelly Monaco Hitting Primetime

Postby London-- » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:59 pm

YAY --

Daniel has made a Kelly Monaco Update:

Dancing with the Stars vixen Kelly Monaco has had tongues wagging lately about her status at General Hospital. Is she staying with the ABC sudser or going on to other things? During a press conference at Super Soap Weekend, I asked Monaco for an update and she obliged, albeit a bit nervously.

"What's going on is that I did sign a prime-time deal," Monaco told TVGuide.com. "Oh my God, I can't believe I am saying this! I signed a prime-time deal, but thank God [ABC entertainment president Stephen] McPherson and [ABC Daytime chief] Brian Frons are agreeing to work with me. And that doesn't mean I'm going to prime-time — it means that they have the only rights to me if a show happens to come up. So, if something comes up in the future, then it will be a very smooth transition for me. If not, I stay put and stay where I am, which is the way I wanted it because I love daytime and I love my job."

Bottom line: GH fans can rest assured that the superhot Sam McCall is sticking around Port Charles! My thanks to Kelly Monaco for being such a good sport when this reporter put her on the spot like that.

JaSam514

Re: Kelly Monaco Hitting Primetime

Postby JaSam514 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:10 pm

Thank you for sharing this with us, I am SO GLAD that she is staying on GH I love Sam(Kelly) she is one of my favorites. Jason and Sam are my all time favorite couple.

Insxx

Postby Insxx » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:02 pm

:D *) Thank you for the information, I did see it somewhere else but I am happy that you did share, thank you.

babygurl2

Postby babygurl2 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:43 pm

Quote Crater#5: :D *) Thank you for the information, I did see it somewhere else but I am happy that you did share, thank you.

ty's 4 the info.

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:58 pm

thanks for posting this. i'm so happy KM is staying!!! go jasam! :))

bluesky31986

Postby bluesky31986 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:49 am

yay i love JaSam!!!

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:29 am

Yes, this info is in our newsroom. See http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/322/The_Verdict_on_Kelly_Monaco_is_In
But, I must say, I'm interpreting what she told the reporter at Super Soap weekend a little differently. To me, it looks like the minute she gets an offer from an ABC primetime show - she's outta port charles. I mean, granted, that may never happen, but it certainly could. DOn't you think ABC show creators would bite, now that they were granted "Only rights" to her? Sounds like she'd jump at the chance to go primetime, who wouldn't? It also sounds like the door would remain open for her in Port CHarles. In any case, now we know.

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:53 am

:] I am so excited i hope her and Jason have a huge love story and it lasts for sometime.

tripelhhh

Postby tripelhhh » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:42 am

go JaSam, Jason and Sam have great Chemistry, they are my favorite couple, I would be seriously disapointed if they broke up, let them have a long and Happy life together, keep up the good work. :)) :] :)

Return to “General Hospital”