which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
miss opinionated

which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

Postby miss opinionated » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:30 am

I would say Skye for woman . with the exception of her relationship with alcazar -here's hoping she rubs off on him . she has completely evolved from the selfish vengful woman she was four years ago . (I'd like to see brenda still her man now !!) >) I hardly recognize her . I hope she gets a big storyline soon . :)

And for the men : sonny , he has really mellowed over the last few months . I am glad that his character went through a period of self revelation . :D :D

jcrobinson

Re: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

Postby jcrobinson » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:13 am

That's what I like to see, a post at 4:30 am! (I'm an early bird, too!)
Since you already said Sonny, I'll give Tracy as an example of positive growth. That conversation she had with Luke the other day blew me away. We all thought she'd be a royal pain once she felt her marriage was threatened by the love of Luke's life returning. She uncharacteristically put his needs above her own and stepped out of the way. And, if Laura does indeed leave again, I think she'll be rewarded for it. The old Tracy would've been a nightmare.

BabyBlueEyes

Re: which character do you think has matured or show the most positive growth lately ?

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:53 am

i'll agree with sonny and tracy. i say carly... just kidding. she's still the same annoying person. i'll add a teen. i'll say georgie because after what lulu did to her and dillon she is still being kind to lulu and she even is being way more mature than her older sister maxie. :0 + she forgave dillon pretty fast.

JASAM.FAN

Postby JASAM.FAN » Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:49 pm

I willsay Sonny.I love his avting much more lately.He is doing a fantastic job! Go Sonny.

tiptina

Postby tiptina » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:11 am

Quote BabyBlueEyes: i'll agree with sonny and tracy. i say carly... just kidding. she's still the same annoying person. i'll add a teen. i'll say georgie because after what lulu did to her and dillon she is still being kind to lulu and she even is being way more mature than her older sister maxie. :0 + she forgave dillon pretty fast.

i say carly...i think she's the best carly ever

miss opinionated

Postby miss opinionated » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:22 pm

Quote tiptina:
Quote BabyBlueEyes: i'll agree with sonny and tracy. i say carly... just kidding. she's still the same annoying person. i'll add a teen. i'll say georgie because after what lulu did to her and dillon she is still being kind to lulu and she even is being way more mature than her older sister maxie. :0 + she forgave dillon pretty fast.

I think Tamara Braun was the best Carly . she seemed to grasp that to have strength , didn't mean being loud and brash all the time . also she was more about her kids , and trying to build a life that wasn't all about sonny , unlike the current carly ,who is to busy meddling in other people's lives to spend any real time with her children , and now it seems that every move she makes is influenced , at least indirectly by sonny . she needs to realize that currently sonny is her ex- husband not her father , and that his opinion about what she should do , or who she sees is none of his business , after all he would never tolerate her trying to run his life and telling him what to do .

LovinGH

Postby LovinGH » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:31 pm

I say Lulu, she still has a long way to go, but she seems to be doing much better lately dealing with her abortion, hopefully by Laura leaving again doesn't mess her up too bad %(

happi

Postby happi » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:20 pm

Quote tiptina:

i'll 2nd that i seen all the carly's and laura wright is the best carly ever... :)

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:45 pm

I love Laura Wright as Carly.

I also believe the Julie Berman as Lulu, can do no wrong. She's fantastic.

And I love Max. He keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Love that man.

:D :D

Return to “General Hospital”