Liz = real character

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
DGT4

Liz = real character

Postby DGT4 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:36 am

I see Liz gets a lot of gruff on here, but IMO her character might be the most realistic on GH. Yes she always wants what she cannot have & seems to be addicted to "don't know what you got, until ...", but that is a personality profile of many people. She gets jealous easily & that too is natural in relationships. I find her character has a real through-line to her personality & that is refreshing in soaps.

Bettie Davis

Re: Liz = real character

Postby Bettie Davis » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 am

Quote DGT4: I see Liz gets a lot of gruff on here, but IMO her character might be the most realistic on GH. Yes she always wants what she cannot have & seems to be addicted to "don't know what you got, until ...", but that is a personality profile of many people. She gets jealous easily & that too is natural in relationships. I find her character has a real through-line to her personality & that is refreshing in soaps.

I always liked Liz, and I don't always agree with some of the stuff she does , but she is still one of my favorites.

ecs7574

Re: Liz = real character

Postby ecs7574 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:09 pm

People in real life who act this way are EXTREMELY annoying. In real life, at some point a friend would tell this woman that her behavior with men is the reason she's alone. Liz's "friends" encourage her nonsense.

The tired mantra of "Liz is a good mother" from various characters is based on... nothing. I believe Audrey's a good grandmother, because she sacrifices her entire life to watch Liz's kids. There's tangible evidence of Audrey's "goodness." But there's no reason for anyone to believe Liz is a good mother or even a good person based on her actions and attitude.

Return to “General Hospital”