Felix & Milo

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
olga vqz.

Felix & Milo

Postby olga vqz. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:55 pm

I so wanted these two to get together, I too was so disappointed that s/l didn't go the way I was hoping for. I felt so sorry for Felix. As for Milo I don't think that relationship w/Ephiney is going anywhere. I hope tptb give deli a love interest soon.

DGT4

Re: Felix & Milo

Postby DGT4 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:06 am

Quote olga vqz.: I so wanted these two to get together, I too was so disappointed that s/l didn't go the way I was hoping for. I felt so sorry for Felix. As for Milo I don't think that relationship w/Ephiney is going anywhere. I hope tptb give deli a love interest soon.

Deli????

movinon

Postby movinon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Quote DGT4:
Quote olga vqz.: I so wanted these two to get together, I too was so disappointed that s/l didn't go the way I was hoping for. I felt so sorry for Felix. As for Milo I don't think that relationship w/Ephiney is going anywhere. I hope tptb give deli a love interest soon.

Deli????

Ditto - who's Deli?

olga vqz.

Postby olga vqz. » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:30 pm

Oops, sorry I meant Felix, didn't notice I had misspelled his name. My bad !!

Mstc

Postby Mstc » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:15 pm

No way did I believe that Milo was gay. I knew Felix was dreaming but at least Milo made him see that this 3-way was not for him. I can see Milo and his crush. She seems to have been feeling him also. Age ain't nothing but a number.

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Quote Mstc: No way did I believe that Milo was gay. I knew Felix was dreaming but at least Milo made him see that this 3-way was not for him. I can see Milo and his crush. She seems to have been feeling him also. Age ain't nothing but a number.

Unless I missed it we don't know either of their ages. I know she had a grown son who died but don't recall if they gave him an age. Plus we don't know how old she was when she gave birth. Just like is she widowed, divorced or never married. Looks like the road is wide open

Return to “General Hospital”