love Nina love Michelle Stafford

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
soaplv

love Nina love Michelle Stafford

Postby soaplv » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:14 pm

love watching michelle as nina ! but finding it really hard getting back into this soap with 'all' of its evil characters...there isn't a nice one in the bunch..it gets confusing..or maybe I am just getting too old ! I miss the good old days of soaps when the scariest thing was being in a wheelchair like nina..the suspense will she walk again...nina will but in the past it created great love of character in the suspence and not evil agitation ! :)

rosedella

Re: love Nina love Michelle Stafford

Postby rosedella » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Quote soaplv: love watching michelle as nina ! but finding it really hard getting back into this soap with 'all' of its evil characters...there isn't a nice one in the bunch..it gets confusing..or maybe I am just getting too old ! I miss the good old days of soaps when the scariest thing was being in a wheelchair like nina..the suspense will she walk again...nina will but in the past it created great love of character in the suspence and not evil agitation ! :)

Yes That Nina Is Already Walking, She Just Need To Get Her Ass Out That Wheelchair, Nina Is Crazy and Evil!!

Bettie Davis

Re: love Nina love Michelle Stafford

Postby Bettie Davis » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:31 am

I don't care for the character at all, to me she is boring, nothing special about her, she, Michelle Stafford just like everyone else on GH is a great actor.

Return to “General Hospital”