Omg I am so disappointed

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nikismith

Omg I am so disappointed

Postby Nikismith » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Felix is being marginalized. Lucas was going to choose Brad and Milo wanted Epiphany. I am so disappointed in this story line. I am very happy for Epifany not such more for Brad and Lucas. They both used Felix but I am glad Felix did not participate in their deviant behavior. Lucas is a sleeze and Milo no comment. GH needs to give FELIX a love interest.

ktmom

Re: Omg I am so disappointed

Postby ktmom » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:54 pm

The show has pigeonholed him into the "friend" role. Just be happy he gets airtime. I am just happy to have some gays on the show that aren't asexual.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Quote ktmom: The show has pigeonholed him into the "friend" role. Just be happy he gets airtime. I am just happy to have some gays on the show that aren't asexual.

It's too bad they cast Felix as 'gay' -because I always thought he and Sabrina would "click" (much more so than Sabrina and Drake Jr) I always loved gay Felix' interaction with Carly - those 2 were a hoot together!

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:58 pm

I was disappointed too Felix needs his own romance but that being said I do think it's cool that tptb are showing an unconventional attraction but neither actor is on contract as far as I know so I don't think we will be seeing much of Milo and Epiphany in romantic settings ;(
I think this was more about Felix realizing that he wants that great love and the games with Lucas and Brad is not his cup of tea we will see if tptb ever give Felix a real live of his own.

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Quote oltllover: I was disappointed too Felix needs his own romance but that being said I do think it's cool that tptb are showing an unconventional attraction but neither actor is on contract as far as I know so I don't think we will be seeing much of Milo and Epiphany in romantic settings ;(
I think this was more about Felix realizing that he wants that great love and the games with Lucas and Brad is not his cup of tea we will see if tptb ever give Felix a real live of his own.

I agree, and I am hoping that that tptb do finally find a real love interest for Felix, he deserves to be more than everybody's go to guy for advice and so forth.
I also hipe that we see a lot more of Milos and Epiphany, I totally enjoyed their interaction today. :)

Sammyjay bird

Postby Sammyjay bird » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Quote iluvtad:
Quote oltllover: I was disappointed too Felix needs his own romance but that being said I do think it's cool that tptb are showing an unconventional attraction but neither actor is on contract as far as I know so I don't think we will be seeing much of Milo and Epiphany in romantic settings ;(

I agree, and I am hoping that that tptb do finally find a real love interest for Felix, he deserves to be more than everybody's go to guy for advice and so forth.
I also hipe that we see a lot more of Milos and Epiphany, I totally enjoyed their interaction today. :)
:) Re: Milo and Epiphany: It does the heart good to see two people click like these two have. They seem to have admired each other from afar, but are now acting on their feelings. "Cupid" does pull the string on the bow, and puts the "Arrow of Love" right where it belongs....in their hearts! Good for them!

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Quote Nikismith: Felix is being marginalized. Lucas was going to choose Brad and Milo wanted Epiphany. I am so disappointed in this story line. I am very happy for Epifany not such more for Brad and Lucas. They both used Felix but I am glad Felix did not participate in their deviant behavior. Lucas is a sleeze and Milo no comment. GH needs to give FELIX a love interest.

I would love to see them explore a Felix/Nathan pairing.

soaplv

Postby soaplv » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Quote ktmom: The show has pigeonholed him into the "friend" role. Just be happy he gets airtime. I am just happy to have some gays on the show that aren't asexual.

I am a proud mother of a Gay man !

DGT4

Postby DGT4 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:31 am

Quote dafyduc:
Quote Nikismith: Felix is being marginalized. Lucas was going to choose Brad and Milo wanted Epiphany. I am so disappointed in this story line. I am very happy for Epifany not such more for Brad and Lucas. They both used Felix but I am glad Felix did not participate in their deviant behavior. Lucas is a sleeze and Milo no comment. GH needs to give FELIX a love interest.

More of a chance IRL than on GH lol

dafyduc

Postby dafyduc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Quote DGT4:
Quote dafyduc:

More of a chance IRL than on GH lol

True, lol. Lots of denial going on in reel world

Return to “General Hospital”