SPOILER TODAY'S EPP!!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
g-mom

SPOILER TODAY'S EPP!!

Postby g-mom » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:23 pm

So it's true,Milo wants Epihany,I'm disappointed really wanted it be Felix GH really fooled me with Thursday's episode

Sammyjay bird

Re: SPOILER TODAY'S EPP!!

Postby Sammyjay bird » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Quote g-mom: So it's true,Milo wants Epihany,I'm disappointed really wanted it be Felix GH really fooled me with Thursday's episode

What's wrong with their going out on a date? She can teach him a lot about life and love! Eiphany is a great lady and I for one, am pleased as punch. ;)

g-mom

Postby g-mom » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:31 am

Quote Sammyjay bird:
Quote g-mom: So it's true,Milo wants Epihany,I'm disappointed really wanted it be Felix GH really fooled me with Thursday's episode

What's wrong with their going out on a date? She can teach him a lot about life and love! Eiphany is a great lady and I for one, am pleased as punch. ;)

There's nothing wrong with it,happy for Epiphany,i just wanted it to be Felix

Carolae

Postby Carolae » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:59 am

Am gagging at the thought that Milo is interested in Epthinay. I would rather he be gay than be with her. She is a nice person but should be with someone more of her kind and perhaps as big as she is. It was just too funny seeing Milo ask her out on a date. Unbelievable....another off the wall storyline by our so-called great writers. Fortunately, it's just a secondary story and won't get much publicity.

Sammyjay bird

Postby Sammyjay bird » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:43 am

Quote Carolae: Am gagging at the thought that Milo is interested in Epthinay. I would rather he be gay than be with her. She is a nice person but should be with someone more of her kind and perhaps as big as she is. It was just too funny seeing Milo ask her out on a date. Unbelievable....another off the wall storyline by our so-called great writers. Fortunately, it's just a secondary story and won't get much publicity.

Why are you gagging? People are just that- people! Sometimes opposites do attract! Happiness comes in all forms, shapes,and sizes. That's what life is. :)

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:47 am

" Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I am happy to see this pair get together, and as for Felix, someday he will find his special someone, when he least expects it.

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:37 pm

I don't see why a person should only be allowed to be with someone who matches their size. Why does that even matter?? Everyone has different types and maybe Epiphany is Milo's ;)

Return to “General Hospital”