Mipif'

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Mipif'

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:00 pm

They say opposites attract and this is the perfect example!

These two can be a real hoot to the show.
I'm totally on board......

Sammyjay bird

Re: Mipif'

Postby Sammyjay bird » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 pm

Quote ransomha: They say opposites attract and this is the perfect example!

. HIp Hip HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see what happens to the NEW DAYTIME COUPLE ON GH! :-)

cottonjenn

Postby cottonjenn » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:06 pm

I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

Sammyjay bird

Postby Sammyjay bird » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!
I can say one thing, it's different for sure! :)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:26 pm

Quote Sammyjay bird:

. HIp Hip HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see what happens to the NEW DAYTIME COUPLE ON GH! :-)

I think it's awesome that you don't have to be a size 2 perfect woman to attract a hot guy.

Epif has the brains , Milo the body.....

ktmom

Postby ktmom » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:51 pm

I think it's cute. I have no problems with this storyline. I can see why she appeals to Milo. He needs a firm hand, and that Pif has a lot of!

maja

Postby maja » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote Sammyjay bird:

I think it's awesome that you don't have to be a size 2 perfect woman to attract a hot guy.

I love this new couple too! I like that Milo is attracted to Pip and sees her as a sexy, and desireable woman. This is one storyline I'm interested in.Also, I like the friendship between Milo & Felix. I'm glad that Felix decided he wanted a man of his own, and left Brad & Lucas to their games.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Quote maja:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Sammyjay bird:

I love this new couple too! I like that Milo is attracted to Pip and sees her as a sexy, and desireable woman. This is one storyline I'm interested in.Also, I like the friendship between Milo & Felix. I'm glad that Felix decided he wanted a man of his own, and left Brad & Lucas to their games.

Left you a comment on the updates...I DO enjoy your comments. Just skim sometimes when there are so many.

I really hope we get a love scene with these two. Something slow and romantic. Bet Epif can teach that boy a thing or two.......

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Quote cottonjenn: I won't even dignify this pairing with a comment other than the writers have really lost it. Between this and Starvos being frozen and brought back to life 3 times, I just wonder what has happened to GH!

Why does society easily accept a middle-age, bald, fat man in love with a 30 yr old beautiful woman, but have double standards when it comes to women? :~
Kudos to the writers. I was hoping for Milo & Sabrina love SL, but excited for Mipif. Viva amour!!!!! :))

maja

Postby maja » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote maja:
Quote ransomha:
Quote Sammyjay bird:

Left you a comment on the updates...I DO enjoy your comments. Just skim sometimes when there are so many.

I really hope we get a love scene with these two. Something slow and romantic. Bet Epif can teach that boy a thing or two.......

Hey rans, I saw your message and thank you. I also left a reply.I can't wait to see a MiPif love scene!

Return to “General Hospital”