Is Sabrina coming back and

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
FBM914

Re: Is Sabrina coming back and

Postby FBM914 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 am

^^^
Yes. I agree with you wholeheartedly that Sabrina will NOT be mad at Pat for withholding info on events surrounding Gabe's death. It's not as if it serves some sort of personal agenda on his part in not telling Sabrina what he knows. Besides, Pat is still actively investigating the circumstances.

I think Sabrina will be very grateful to both Pat and Sam for their endeavors concerning the accident that killed Gabe.
The only thing I quston is why Sabrina would be mad at Patrick for perhaps not telling her anout Rafe. I think it would e hard to tell her over the phone and since she had a mimi breakdown when Gabe died Patrick may think it best not to tell her until he ses she is able to handle it. It was hard for Patrick so I can understand IF he wants to see if she can handle it OR at lest tell her in person[/quoteYes. I agree with you wholeheartedly that Sabrina will NOT be mad at Pat for withholding info on events surrounding Gabe's death. It's not as if it serves some sort of personal agenda on his part in not telling Sabrina what he knows. Besides, Pat is still actively investigating the circumstances.

I think Sabrina will be very grateful to both Pat and Sam for their endeavors concerning the accident that killed Gabe.

Return to “General Hospital”