Carly....

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Carly....

Postby ransomha » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 am

Quote elijahsgotit: To each their own. Personally, I can't get enough of them!! :-) :-) :-)

I'm happily surprised to see how many of us are looking forward to seeing them back together.

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:49 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote elijahsgotit: To each their own. Personally, I can't get enough of them!! :-) :-) :-)

I'm happily surprised to see how many of us are looking forward to seeing them back together.

Oh dear sweet Rans, I am in a different opinion here, I want Sonny back with Brenda :)) Do you remember a couple of years ago it was all about Michael, Sonny, Carly, I hope that doesn't happen again it got so boring, but anyway I still like you. :D

KillerQueen

Postby KillerQueen » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:

Oh dear sweet Rans, I am in a different opinion here, I want Sonny back with Brenda :)) Do you remember a couple of years ago it was all about Michael, Sonny, Carly, I hope that doesn't happen again it got so boring, but anyway I still like you. :D

Oh PLEASE not Brenda. Lord, I will stay in the Confessional for a year if I am spared Brenda

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Those who have been around here for a while know of my love for Carly, but over the past several months I have not really been enjoying her character.

It started with her and Franco and was made even worse when she sided with Sonny and lied to Michael >(

I hope down the road once the truth is out and she is no longer with Franco I can once again enjoy Carly :~

I absolutely love LW :)

Bettie Davis

Postby Bettie Davis » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Quote KillerQueen:
Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:

Oh PLEASE not Brenda. Lord, I will stay in the Confessional for a year if I am spared Brenda

That's so funny, but Yes, Brenda love her :D

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Quote Bettie Davis:
Quote ransomha:

And I you my sweet girlfriend......

Posting is for fun and we certainly don't have to like and agree with every word to be "cyber friends".

CassFrankiefan

Postby CassFrankiefan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:10 pm

If Carly gets with Sonny again, I hope he causes her to have another nervous breakdown that sends her to whatever place (Can't remember the name) she had to go to when she had her last breakdown over him, when Jennifer Bransford played the role. That would teach her to treat Jax like crap and worship at the altar of a scum like Sonny. >)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Can't blame Carly one bit.................

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Quote ransomha:

Same here. I had really thought that I was the only Carson fan left so I'm very happy to see that there are others that still love them too :D

elijahsgotit

Postby elijahsgotit » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Quote ransomha: Can't blame Carly one bit.................

Me either. When Sonny showed up on her doorstep and flashed those dimples, I was like girl you crazy if you send that sexy man away lol :-)

Return to “General Hospital”