Lucas, Brad, and Felix

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
taramartin

Re: Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Postby taramartin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Quote maja:
Quote taramartin: Disgusted and disappointed! I am watching a day late. If I weren't involved in the other characters and storylines I would stop watching. Lucas is a sleazy loser. I hope the gay community complains. Really sickening.

I still don't understand why the gay community should be in an uproar or protest or complain. This is a soap, not a documentary. This show has sleazy straight characters both female and male. Why should Lucas be any different? I always felt if both Felix or Brad had any sense they would leave him because he's a self-absorbed tool.I doubt that the threesome will happen at any rate, it was just RC's attempt to be controversial and get the audience to wonder if he'll actually would go there...he won't.

If I were gay it would bother me that the ONLY gay people being represented were acting trashy.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 pm

If I were gay it would bother me that the ONLY gay people being represented were acting trashy.[/quote]

ITA-- it's sickening, day after day, that the ONLY thing Lucas and Brad EVER talk about is sex sex sex--- (it was just as bad as Morgan's never ending quest for sex with both Kiwi and Ava -- he had no other purpose except to drag one of them into bed day after day!)

maja

Postby maja » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Quote taramartin:
Quote maja:
Quote taramartin: Disgusted and disappointed! I am watching a day late. If I weren't involved in the other characters and storylines I would stop watching. Lucas is a sleazy loser. I hope the gay community complains. Really sickening.

I still don't understand why the gay community should be in an uproar or protest or complain. This is a soap, not a documentary. This show has sleazy straight characters both female and male. Why should Lucas be any different? I always felt if both Felix or Brad had any sense they would leave him because he's a self-absorbed tool.I doubt that the threesome will happen at any rate, it was just RC's attempt to be controversial and get the audience to wonder if he'll actually would go there...he won't.

If I were gay it would bother me that the ONLY gay people being represented were acting trashy.

Well, it doesn't bother me because at least the gay characters on this show are allowed to talk about and have sex lives and not be eunuchs who are only good at dispensing advice and being BFF's.I see plenty of trashy straights on this show who jump in and out of each other beds and I never really seeing anyone complaining that we (as straights) should protest or send letters.I don't see the straight characters on this as a representation of me since it's all fiction nor do I see the gay characters as representations of the gay community.

fansince1981

Postby fansince1981 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Brad???? Lucas???? Felix?????.....a 3 some SERIousLY????? What happen to your LOVE connection???? Key word is "love"... 3) ;( :(

cotine2000

Postby cotine2000 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:38 am

Quote iluvtad:
Quote Nikismith: I think Lucas has really turned out to be a sleeze. Felix is not about that kind of life. Brad maybe but a threesome is not something Felix would do. As nice as Felix was to him after he was shot for him to suggest they all have a threesome is really offensive considering how much Lucas protested to having anything to do with Brad for his involvement keeping Lulu's son away from her. Now he wants to diminish his relationship with Felix to satisfy his lustful urges. I am a gay male as well, and I find this very distasteful on Lucas part, and I think Felix should say the heck with Lucas and find him someone else. Lucas has really turned out to be unlikable this threesome scenario takes the cake please make him go away.

I agree with you, Lucas is acting like an arrogant arse. I think the attention Felix and especially Brad has been paying to him has gone to his head.
I hope they both turn him down.

Never fear Milo is here. Lol. I hope Felix and Milo get together. That threesome s/l blow me away! I know they are not going to do Felix like that.. To put him in a threesome situation that's not Felix's style ,but being so desperate to be involved with someone, are you really going to go through with it? I'm soooo glad Milo stopped him, hopefully he can save some dignity.

MikeLikesSoaps

Postby MikeLikesSoaps » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:22 am

Wow - I must be the minority here. I'm gay and NOT offended or disgusted by the 3 some s/l. I've known other gay men who have had 3 person relationships because all 3 liked each other and wanted to be together, and not just in a sexual way. Of course, in the end, there were always 2 of the three that wanted to be together more or one that couldn't handle the 3 person relationship and dropped out. It's like the Mormons having "sister wives" but all parties involved are men. However, I really don't think it will reach that point since it seems that Milo is going to confess his feelings for Felix and they will probably end up together and then Lucas and Brad will be together.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:31 am

Can't see Brad or Felix wanting Lucas after the sex has been explored. He has no ambition or depth.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Wow - I must be the minority here. I'm gay and NOT offended or disgusted by the 3 some s/l. I've known other gay men who have had 3 person relationships because all 3 liked each other and wanted to be together, and not just in a sexual way. Of course, in the end, there were always 2 of the three that wanted to be together more or one that couldn't handle the 3 person relationship and dropped out. It's like the Mormons having "sister wives" but all parties involved are men. However, I really don't think it will reach that point since it seems that Milo is going to confess his feelings for Felix and they will probably end up together and then Lucas and Brad will be together.

My problem is not with a gay story or even a threesome. It's that all three of these guys look a little too old to be acting so immature. JMO, though. 3)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:55 am

Where did Lucas get beer money?

Feliciena

Postby Feliciena » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:24 am

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Wow - I must be the minority here. I'm gay and NOT offended or disgusted by the 3 some s/l. I've known other gay men who have had 3 person relationships because all 3 liked each other and wanted to be together, and not just in a sexual way. Of course, in the end, there were always 2 of the three that wanted to be together more or one that couldn't handle the 3 person relationship and dropped out. It's like the Mormons having "sister wives" but all parties involved are men. However, I really don't think it will reach that point since it seems that Milo is going to confess his feelings for Felix and they will probably end up together and then Lucas and Brad will be together.

Mormons don't have sister wives except for a certain sect who have been excommunicated or disowned by other Mormons. The few Mormons I know do not have multiple partners.
Felix is too good for the other two & I hope they find him someone. I thought it was going to be Milo so it was a shocker when it was Epiphany although wasn't known to be gay.

Return to “General Hospital”