Tracy Needs Some Friends

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Tracy Needs Some Friends

Postby hesaidwhat » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:14 pm

Outside of talking to invisible Fluke on the phone and being the lone solidly Quartermaine (I say solidly because Ned and Michael are do-gooders to a fault. Skye has no problem getting dirty but is off show and they refuse to recast Dillion and Monica real storylines)left, Tracy needs friends to hang out with. I say way not have them be the socialites of Port Charles. Here's my vote:

-Madeline Reeves (Donna Mills): Nina's mother who accidently put her own daughter in a coma and has been trying to steal her inheritance.

-Suzanne Stanwyck (Adrienne Barbeau): Wife of international crime lord "The Balkin" a.k.a Theo Hoffman,Esq. Who she killed to protect long-lost grandson. But she also ran an international charity.

-New Character (Lesley-Anne Down most recently played Jacqueline Marone on The Bold & The Beautiful): Who can be the unfulfilled, alcoholic wife of doctor at a hospital who has a thing for younger men and controlling her adult children's lives.

Re: Tracy Needs Some Friends

Postby TJM0324 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:53 pm

She does need friends, or more family around.

Re: Tracy Needs Some Friends

Postby trhook » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:45 pm

I think that she needs to be friends with carly, that would be a different twist, and no one would ever imagine that could could be worked in somehow

Return to “General Hospital”