Sonny

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
texas beauty

Re: Sonny

Postby texas beauty » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote TJM0324:
Quote ransomha:
Quote texas beauty:
Quote ransomha:
Quote portcharles1: If they do end up in bed together it will probably due to Franco.

Woman can't resist Sonny.
He's got that MAGIC .......

WHAT1111111111111111111 lol you got to be kidding. sonny is a womanizer, but that is sonny's character, got to love him for it

He doesn't have to lift a finger, the woman flock to him and then never get over him.

That certianly seems to be true. I like Sonny, but I don't see what makes him quite so unforgetable to women.

I guess he must be GREAT in bed, he's very handsome. He's very rich, very powerful.
Has an Island, his own plane.
Loves his kids.
Unlimited coffee :)
Buys jewelry and dresses for his dates.
Not too shabby.....

A MAN1111111111111

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Quote moralna:
Quote ransomha:
Quote TJM0324:
Quote ransomha:
Quote texas beauty:
Quote ransomha:
Quote portcharles1: If they do end up in bed together it will probably due to Franco.

WHAT1111111111111111111 lol you got to be kidding. sonny is a womanizer, but that is sonny's character, got to love him for it

He doesn't have to lift a finger, the woman flock to him and then never get over him.

That certianly seems to be true. I like Sonny, but I don't see what makes him quite so unforgetable to women.

I guess he must be GREAT in bed, he's very handsome. He's very rich, very powerful.
Loves his kids.
Not too shabby.....

The guy that gets his women killed :|

It must be the sleeping with his son's girlfriend..... I mean how endearing is that *sigh* Lets not forget murdering the other sons Father. I've got chills people. Really who wouldn't want a man like that?? Cheating AND breaking both sons hearts, doesn't get much better than that. ~)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Quote texas beauty:
Quote ransomha:
Quote TJM0324:
Quote ransomha:
Quote texas beauty:
Quote ransomha:

Loves his kids.
Not too shabby.....

A MAN1111111111111

Yeppers! A man that actually has his own place and isn't living off his sister.
Also a MAN that doesn't get his girlfriends house blown to smitherines ......

If not for Danny, they'd all be DEAD......

trhook

Postby trhook » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:55 pm

sonny needs a new female....possibly someone from far away that he meets on a trip and cannot get her out of his head...you know ...no one from his past, no model, no laywer, no Dr...no mob boss daughter....no magazine guru....
maybe, it could be a director of a animal shelter in some 3rd world country?? !)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:53 am

Quote trhook: sonny needs a new female....possibly someone from far away that he meets on a trip and cannot get her out of his head...you know ...no one from his past, no model, no laywer, no Dr...no mob boss daughter....no magazine guru....
maybe, it could be a director of a animal shelter in some 3rd world country?? !)

New or old, Sonny can pick and choose.....I DO agree, it's time for him to be in romantic scenes to show how it's done.....

Return to “General Hospital”