So am I the only one.......?

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Tiki Girl

So am I the only one.......?

Postby Tiki Girl » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Ok I think we all suspect that Levi is up to no good, so am I way off base by thinking Levi is the one who called Immigration from Nathan's phone, because he knows Maxie will marry him, thus getting him one step closer to whatever his agenda is? And what do you think his end game is? And I hope it ends soon so we can get rid of the wanna be flower child peace guru.

SpanglesChick

Re: So am I the only one.......?

Postby SpanglesChick » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 pm

I think the ICE agent may have been staged. I haven't been watching since may, so I just picked back up, but from what I read, Levi "lost" his accent. If he's not truly Australian, maybe this was all fabricated in the first place.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Nope- all of us saw right thru the "Judge got a tip" and "ICE got a tip" and the "check Nathan's phone to see who he called" crapolla! A blind man could've seen it -- Sadly by the time Maxie (and everyone else) wakes up it'll be way too late-- the Aussie will have come to PC to get what he wants (steal the Aztec jewels - or do Fluke's bidding?) and be gone and please soap gawds don't let Maxie's dumbness and stupidity result in a Levi baby on board! arrgggghhh

2hotdogs

Postby 2hotdogs » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Quote mauimama: Nope- all of us saw right thru the "Judge got a tip" and "ICE got a tip" and the "check Nathan's phone to see who he called" crapolla! A blind man could've seen it -- Sadly by the time Maxie (and everyone else) wakes up it'll be way too late-- the Aussie will have come to PC to get what he wants (steal the Aztec jewels - or do Fluke's bidding?) and be gone and please soap gawds don't let Maxie's dumbness and stupidity result in a Levi baby on board! arrgggghhh

I believe I am going to vomit at even the thought of such an idiocy

amberc73

Postby amberc73 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Does Felicia still have the jewels though? If I remember correctly she bribed some reporter with an Aztec necklace to leave Lucy alone when the whole Scott /Lucy affair came out.

vickidink

Postby vickidink » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm

As soon as the ICE agent showed up at the door, I had a feeling he was a fake. Like I stated in another post, he sure showed up quickly. If he was a real agent and that in a hurry to go looking for Levi (Nathan had just found out a couple of hours before the ICE agent showed up) he would have hauled his arse away right then and there.

TJM0324

Postby TJM0324 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Quote Tiki Girl: Ok I think we all suspect that Levi is up to no good, so am I way off base by thinking Levi is the one who called Immigration from Nathan's phone, because he knows Maxie will marry him, thus getting him one step closer to whatever his agenda is? And what do you think his end game is? And I hope it ends soon so we can get rid of the wanna be flower child peace guru.

I do think that (we discused this on a different thread the other day, just can't remember which one) I also think the ICE agent isn't really an agent.

sonnyhat127

Postby sonnyhat127 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Quote Tiki Girl: Ok I think we all suspect that Levi is up to no good, so am I way off base by thinking Levi is the one who called Immigration from Nathan's phone, because he knows Maxie will marry him, thus getting him one step closer to whatever his agenda is? And what do you think his end game is? And I hope it ends soon so we can get rid of the wanna be flower child peace guru.

ITA. Can't wait for this story to be over. Let Nathan move on to someone else.

Return to “General Hospital”