does it bother anyone else that............

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
papaya

does it bother anyone else that............

Postby papaya » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:22 am

Ava tried to crap Franco (and actually crap Olivia)
Carly /Shawn tried to crap Franco
Sonny killed AJ
Ava killed Connie
Morgan crap Max
Anna killed? Faison
Sonny crap Dante
Alexis killed? (missed that time)
Forget about Franco (but then I guess a tumor is a legal defense)
Oh yeah...Julian, Luke etc etc etc
And yet......no one's even attempting to solve these crimes. Hey I get it ...this is a SOAP however, characters on this show murder people and carry on normally as if murder was just a fender bender! The lack of consequences for the most horrific of all crimes...to take a life...well I think the writers ought to be a little more creative about how they complicate their characters' lives.
They've tackled important social issues before with sensitivity and a touch of reality: gay relationships, cancer, domestic violence, organ transplants, post partum depression, bi polar disorder and so on..So writers......Let's stop murdering people and setting them free ok?

ransomha

Re: does it bother anyone else that............

Postby ransomha » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:52 am

Quote papaya: Ava tried to crap Franco (and actually crap Olivia)
Carly /Shawn tried to crap Franco
Sonny killed AJ
Ava killed Connie
Morgan crap Max
Anna killed? Faison
Sonny crap Dante
Alexis killed? (missed that time)
Forget about Franco (but then I guess a tumor is a legal defense)
Oh yeah...Julian, Luke etc etc etc
And yet......no one's even attempting to solve these crimes. Hey I get it ...this is a SOAP however, characters on this show murder people and carry on normally as if murder was just a fender bender! The lack of consequences for the most horrific of all crimes...to take a life...well I think the writers ought to be a little more creative about how they complicate their characters' lives.
They've tackled important social issues before with sensitivity and a touch of reality: gay relationships, cancer, domestic violence, organ transplants, post partum depression, bi polar disorder and so on..So writers......Let's stop murdering people and setting them free ok?

If the characters paid for their crimes we'd be watching a jail show.

Return to “General Hospital”