TC/Sabrina

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
lovelyliz

Re: TC/Sabrina

Postby lovelyliz » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm

Quote Taste of Strawberry: Don't care much for her character. Does not matter to me. I never like the storyline with her and Patrick.

ITA!!! I like the story line when Robyn came back that made it more interesting to me. Sabrina is boring just my opinion.

FBM914

Postby FBM914 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 am

Quote ghfanfare: I am looking forward to Sabrina's return as well. She has grown on me. And if they get Carlos out of jail and have him trying to woo her while Patrick looks on, that would make for some great romantic tension. 3)

Glad you brought up Carlos. He's been rotting away in prison for far too long. I'm sure when he gets released he's going to have a major vendetta against both Jeromes.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 am

Quote FBM914:
Quote ghfanfare: I am looking forward to Sabrina's return as well. She has grown on me. And if they get Carlos out of jail and have him trying to woo her while Patrick looks on, that would make for some great romantic tension. 3)

Glad you brought up Carlos. He's been rotting away in prison for far too long. I'm sure when he gets released he's going to have a major vendetta against both Jeromes.

Julian had nothing to do with Carlos being in prison. His vendetta will be against Ava and Sonny but mostly Ava.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote FBM914:

Julian had nothing to do with Carlos being in prison. His vendetta will be against Ava and Sonny but mostly Ava.

Agreed! He should have one he!! of a grudge against Ava and Sonny. >)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote FBM914:

Yes Carlos will be mad at Ava. Sonny in one of his more brilliant moves just accepting Ava's word this guy Carlos would go Prison for him.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover: Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen. :)

I guess that ends that 'de-bait' ;)

So Pat will be divorced, Carlos maybe freed from prison and Sabrina will be back.

I miss Carlos, I didn't realize till he left how much I enjoyed watching him. It would make a fun road block for Patrick.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Quote JaneDoe:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote oltllover: Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen. :)

I guess that ends that 'de-bait' ;)

:-) I never had any doubt. ;)

Me neither!! :) Her coming back was kind of a given!

SnowStar

Postby SnowStar » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:33 pm

I like to see that happen too. *)

Return to “General Hospital”