Smiley Nina!

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.

Re: Smiley Nina!

Postby unlimited » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:56 pm

She is a waste of time, I also FF when she is on.

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 am

I liked Michelle Stafford on Y&R but do not the her character on this show.

Postby Carolae » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 am

I have commented a few times on Nina...none of which were favorable. Reading these comments, we all have the same feelings and want her out of Port Charles. However, if you think of it, the more people that dislike her, the more the writers will enhance her role. They view this as a positive action for some reason and think that by everyone talking negatively about her, it will raise the ratings somewhat. I hope they are not thinking along that path as that would be incorrect. She is annoying, but that's what she is suppose to be. I fast forward thru most of her scenes stopping for a moment to see if there is anything worthwhile to listen to. Her voice is grating and her looks are even worse. She is pure evil and that is how the writers are portraying her. Hopefully, she didn't sign a long term contract and will be out of Port Chuck soon.

Postby Trish12 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:29 pm

Nina/Phyllis all the same to me. Was in a coma in Y&R and wakes up from a coma in GH. How original. Now she's about to loose it because she thinks Rafe has come to get her. The sad part about it you can't separate the two characters because it's the same sad thing just different name. Silas/Sam. Danny/Christie I mean really. ~) ~)

Postby miki3 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Content removed, actor bashing. Please see the guidelines for what is and isn't appropriate.

Postby amberc73 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:33 pm

Not really liking her character either, but I do admit I am looking a little forward to seeing her and Ava in some scenes together. Kind of surprised GH hasn't made this happen yet.

Postby sonnyhat127 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Quote Lillybeez:
Quote sonnyhat127:
Quote irishrose0304: Content Removed!

Content removed, actor bashing.

How else are the writers and producers of the show going to know that this character/actor is not cutting it with the viewers if they can't express a negative opinion?

Excellent point. I do not like the character or the actress. Is expressing my opinion bashing. Are we not allowed to dislike a character or only certain characters?

You can express your dislike for this, or any character on the show. You can constructively criticize an actor. IE "I don't think they are the right fit, I don't think they have chemistry with actor X." You cannot simply bash the actor. IE "I hate this actor, they suck, they are ugly, etc..."

Return to “General Hospital”