Couples

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
ransomha

Re: Couples

Postby ransomha » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Quote Flying Hawk:
Quote ransomha:
Quote DeaJordan: Jordan/Julian definitely could bring sexy back to PC..The potential is all over them..They are so hawt together in scenes, just a look brings the flames....

Well Julian sure did seem to appreciate what he saw when Jordan proved she wasn't wearing bug that day but, I don't see what she'd see in him.
She's already seen him weak with Luke and Micky and that's a turn off, mostly for a strong woman like Jordan.

Also TJ being Molly's boyfriend is holding Julian responsible for Ric's death and Jordan and TJ are estranged enough.

ITA Jordan should not be linked with anyone until she reconciles with her son. I hope they don't pair her with Sean.
Couples I like
Maxie n Nathan
Liz n Nik
Jason n Sam
Kiki n Michael
Molly n TJ
Diane n Max

Couples I would like to see
Felix n Lucas
Sam n Patrick
The Britches n Coleman or Kevin

Couples I dislike
Carly n Franco
Maxie n Levi
Tracy n Fluke
Nik n the britches
Nina n anyone

Good lists.
Agree with most.

I LOVE Pat and Robin.....
Nic is good with either Britt or Liz.

Never liked Colemen and really hoping Jason/ Sam/ and Liz don't have a triangle again.

Depending on how the new Jason acts, he might be good with Robin if things don't work out with Pat or Britt!

cardgirl

Postby cardgirl » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Couple who I think don't work at all or anymore.
Tracy and Fluke..hope Luke comes back soon. I like her with Luke.
Robin and Patrick should be over as so should Britt and Patrick and Patrick and Sabrina.
Carly and Frano. Although Carly always chooses the wrong men regardless of how it makes her children feel. Her children always come second.

Carly and Sonny been done enough. Move on.

Ava and Morgan....gross gross gross.

Sonny and ANY woman.....gross gross goss and more gross, he needs to keep his swimmers in his own pool.

Michael and Kiki

Sam and Silas BORINGGGG!!!!!!

Liz and Nic he needs to get his stalker behavior under control.

Maxie and Levi...unnecessary and stupid.

Oh and can they please put the kabash on the children's triangle...sickening and not at all cute. Let those children be CHILDREN.

Couples who work or could work.

Liz and Ric hot hot hot.

Lulu and Dante work all right..but are getting boring.

Sam and Patrick

Julian and Alexis if she can refrain for sabotaging herself.

Sabrina and Morgan although he may be to dumb for her.(He may be to dumb for anybody)

Anna and Duke unless Robert ever comes back.

Silas and Nina I think they are fresh and new and really have chemistry together.

Nathan and Maxie unless Spinelli comes back without the twit in tow.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:50 pm

How about julian and Nina? That could be really crazy!

texas beauty

Postby texas beauty » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Quote ransomha: The couples we have on the show right now are hard to get excited over.

Dante and Lulu- it's ALL baby talk and rather dull.
Silas and Sam- seems forced
Luke and Tracy- He's not Luke and she's not Tracy
Carly and Franco- NEVER would Carly be with a man that terrorized Jason and had her son raped.
Julian and Alexis- relationship built on lies
Levi and Maxie- he's awful
Doc and Lucy- headed for divorce court
Robin and Pat= right behind Lucy and Doc
Anna and Duke- like them but she wants to control him
Mac and Felicia- oye vey

When the best couple we have is TJ and Molly, I think it's time to bring the sexy back.....

I agree,sexy is a lot better with ratings

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:52 pm

IMO, we need Britt/Nic, Ric/Liz, Maxie/Nathan and Sam/Patrick. I LOVED Julian/Alexis but not since Alexis has not been acting like Alexis and lost her feistiness...when has she ever set back and believed everything some guy told her? I liked the push/pull they had like she had with Jerry and lets face it...Julian is HOT HOT HOT and I loved it when she unsuccessfully tried over and over to fight her attraction to him.

prussell95

Postby prussell95 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:26 am

Quote ransomha: How about julian and Nina? That could be really crazy!

Ransomha don't be so quick to call your idea crazy about Julian and Nina because back in the winter I read on website happenings but it was a rumor that Julian was going to find a love interest and it would be Nina Clay.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:59 am

Quote prussell95:
Quote ransomha: How about julian and Nina? That could be really crazy!

Ransomha don't be so quick to call your idea crazy about Julian and Nina because back in the winter I read on website happenings but it was a rumor that Julian was going to find a love interest and it would be Nina Clay.

Really? That would be very interesting.....

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:00 am

Quote sjogirl: IMO, we need Britt/Nic, Ric/Liz, Maxie/Nathan and Sam/Patrick. I LOVED Julian/Alexis but not since Alexis has not been acting like Alexis and lost her feistiness...when has she ever set back and believed everything some guy told her? I liked the push/pull they had like she had with Jerry and lets face it...Julian is HOT HOT HOT and I loved it when she unsuccessfully tried over and over to fight her attraction to him.

An attraction that had her chose her " attraction "over her daughter...

sjogirl

Postby sjogirl » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Quote ransomha:
Quote sjogirl: IMO, we need Britt/Nic, Ric/Liz, Maxie/Nathan and Sam/Patrick. I LOVED Julian/Alexis but not since Alexis has not been acting like Alexis and lost her feistiness...when has she ever set back and believed everything some guy told her? I liked the push/pull they had like she had with Jerry and lets face it...Julian is HOT HOT HOT and I loved it when she unsuccessfully tried over and over to fight her attraction to him.

Yes! thank you ransomha! Who is this woman that looks exactly like Alexis? She is not acting liking her. It would have been so much more interesting had she pushed Julian out of her life for Molly's sake but she still had this draw to him she would have to constantly fight herself over.

I have to say, I had not even considered Julian and Nina, VERY VERY interesting! Just think of the soapy goodness that could happen should he find out she mistreated his daughter and wanted to destroy her.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Quote sjogirl:
Quote ransomha:

Yes! thank you ransomha! Who is this woman that looks exactly like Alexis? She is not acting liking her. It would have been so much more interesting had she pushed Julian out of her life for Molly's sake but she still had this draw to him she would have to constantly fight herself over.

I have to say, I had not even considered Julian and Nina, VERY VERY interesting! Just think of the soapy goodness that could happen should he find out she mistreated his daughter and wanted to destroy her.

Mostly with Julian going off screen for awhile, it would have been nice if Alexis would have rebuilt her relationship with Molly. Julian actually encouraged it!

The conflict Julian would have because of how Nina treated Sam could be interesting . Don't know what will become of Sam and Julian's relationship after she finds out what Julian did to Molly's dad. Sam and Molly are close sisters.

Return to “General Hospital”