LAURAS LEAVING???????

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
sweetcheeks2146

LAURAS LEAVING???????

Postby sweetcheeks2146 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:01 pm

I just heard that laura is leaving in 4 weeks why would the writters do that. i mean there ratings are thru the roof right now so why would they make her leave..any ideas

toorobbin

Re: LAURAS LEAVING???????

Postby toorobbin » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:25 pm

I think Genie wants too much money for them.

She also doesn't want to leave her home and family in Maine.

~)

DarkfairiesinTrinity

Postby DarkfairiesinTrinity » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:51 pm

Quote sweetcheeks2146: I just heard that laura is leaving in 4 weeks why would the writters do that. i mean there ratings are thru the roof right now so why would they make her leave..any ideas

no! No! I mean is like Christel separating Lily and Daniel back in September. I mean why are the writers getting my hopes up by having Luke and Laura plans to remarry and only to be shattered with those dreams and I hate Luke with Tracy. For Laura and Luke is meant to be together and she makes him so happy and you can tell that there was a still a flame for her after all these years. So that sucks!

ghgal84

Postby ghgal84 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:22 pm

I heard that Genie wanted to stay but guza said "there's no room" which is crap, he still wants the mob crap even though most fans are sick of it, at least Diego is leaving. NOw get rid of some other and Genie will fit in, but Guza won't have it.

Return to “General Hospital”