Speculation: I think I know who is framing Silas.

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nayr

Speculation: I think I know who is framing Silas.

Postby Nayr » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Madeline Reeves. Nina's mother.

Why? Because Nina left him their entire family fortune.

But, how would Nina be able to give their entire family estate? Unless when her father died, he left everything to her and disinherited Madeline.

If Nina died and Silas went to prison for her murder, she would be left in control of the Reeves' fortune.

It's all about the money.

Madeline might have killed her own husband too for the money, because maybe James/Nathan wasn't his son. And she didn't know about his own will.

oltllover

Re: Speculation: I think I know who is framing Silas.

Postby oltllover » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Quote Nayr: Madeline Reeves. Nina's mother.

But, how would Nina be able to give their entire family estate? Unless when her father died, he left everything to her and disinherited Madeline.

If Nina died and Silas went to prison for her murder, she would be left in control of the Reeves' fortune.

Madeline might have killed her own husband too for the money, because maybe James/Nathan wasn't his son. And she didn't know about his own will.

I think this is a very good theory. It can't just be about getting "justice" for Nina.

iluvtad

Postby iluvtad » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Quote oltllover:

I think this is a very good theory. It can't just be about getting "justice" for Nina.

Totally agree. And also, I just wanted to say how beautiful Donna Mills still is, wow. :)

Nayr

Postby Nayr » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Quote iluvtad:
Quote oltllover:

Totally agree. And also, I just wanted to say how beautiful Donna Mills still is, wow. :)

Desire is source of all darkness in the world. Greed and lust, apathy and mistrust, can make even the most kind of persons come unfurled.

And little James probably has no idea because Joan Crawford here indoctrinated him against Silas his whole life.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Follow the money. Silas was wiling sign over everything if he could just see Nina, but Madeline denied his request. So that is my theory now it has to be about the money.

Trueheart 6

Postby Trueheart 6 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:33 pm

I believe that she is strictly out for the money and she is using her poor son who just a pawn to blame Silas. I believe what a lot of others believe that she tried to kill Nina for the money. I'm glad that they chose Donna Mills, she is a great actress and this part is done in true Abby Ewing fashion. This scenario is made for her.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 pm

Quote Trueheart 6: I believe that she is strictly out for the money and she is using her poor son who just a pawn to blame Silas. I believe what a lot of others believe that she tried to kill Nina for the money. I'm glad that they chose Donna Mills, she is a great actress and this part is done in true Abby Ewing fashion. This scenario is made for her.

that is so true, its been way to many years since Knots was on but its like she never left that kind of role. I think this could be really good. :)

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:26 pm

I have been enjoying the reboot of Dallas. Maybe TNT will reboot Knots Landing with Donna Mills after this appearance.

Return to “General Hospital”