I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Axl Rose

I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:03 pm

If anything I don't think Madeline is really Nathan's mother, I think if anything my theory is this that Nina is really Nathan's biological mother and that Madeline raised Nathan as her son and Nathan grew up thinking Nina was his sister but she is really biologically his mother I think and that Madeline she is really Nathan's grandmother not his mother

Similar to Johnny when he thought Anthony was his father but turned out Anthony was his grandfather

Axl Rose

Re: I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Postby Axl Rose » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Nina being Nathan's mother makes more sense than Madeline being his mother

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Even if that is the case that has nothing to do with Silas because if Nathan/James spent time with Nina then clearly he was born before Silas was in the picture and it doesn't change the fact that Madeline is probably the one behind the frame job for the money. Unless DM is staying long term and unless they cast a Nina it doesn't really matter. IMO

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Quote Axl Rose: Nina being Nathan's mother makes more sense than Madeline being his mother

How about if Nina just found out she was pregnant when she went into the coma and Silas never even knew?

She's been in the coma over 20 years.....how much over?

Maddie is raising the baby as her own and Silas and Nat don't know.....

I agree, Maddie as Nats mom just doesn't work.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Oh good heavens, Nathan remembers spending time with Nina there is a picture of them together if she has been in a coma this whole time then how could he be Silas' and how could he have memories of her.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Why do people find it so hard to believe that woman in late 30's early 40's might have child? How was Alexis when she had Molly?

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Quote Bizlet: Why do people find it so hard to believe that woman in late 30's early 40's might have child? How was Alexis when she had Molly?

I don't know. I believe that she is his mom(Madeline) but I don't think it even matters because he is NOT Silas' so what would the point be in making Nina his mom and not the sister. I think its likely that mom has been filling James/Nathan's head with lis all these years and its about the money. Hey remember that really brief s/l about Helena having that really young daughter I think her name was Cassandra.....

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet: Why do people find it so hard to believe that woman in late 30's early 40's might have child? How was Alexis when she had Molly?

I don't know. I believe that she is his mom(Madeline) but I don't think it even matters because he is NOT Silas' so what would the point be in making Nina his mom and not the sister. I think its likely that mom has been filling James/Nathan's head with lis all these years and its about the money. Hey remember that really brief s/l about Helena having that really young daughter I think her name was Cassandra.....

I agree the mom has been filing his head with these lies that Silas was only after Nina's money.

No I don't remember the Cassandra SL.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Quote oltllover:

I agree with you, oltllover. My grandmother was still having children when three of her daughters were having children. So, I don't think it's implausible that Madeline is Nathan's mother. I've always felt that he is Nina's brother, and that is why he is so hellbent on arresting Silas. I'm sure Madeline has spent the past 20 years filling Nathan's head with all kinds of lies about Silas.

I think Silas may have rebuffed Madeline's advances before (or after) he married Nina, and that's why she hates him so much. We all know the saying, "A woman scorned....."

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 pm

I think Madeline has been filling Nat's head for years and his memories may be the memories of what she wants him to remember.
Like hearing a story your whole life, you believe it's true .

When would she have had him change his name?
Anna didn't see that in his file?
Did she have him change it as a kid? Before the police academy?
More of her manipulation?

Return to “General Hospital”