HI New here

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
soapbubbles

HI New here

Postby soapbubbles » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:30 pm

3) Hope to have fun here.
How is everyone?

LovinGH

Re: HI New here

Postby LovinGH » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:56 pm

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too...actually new to the whole bloging thing but everyone here seems pretty nice, I was on another site and people got down right mean about the characters they like/did not like...so far everyone here is pretty respectful while still stating there opinion.

~Maranda ;) :]

ILoveJason

Postby ILoveJason » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:55 pm

ME TOO! But i am loving this website my sister in law told me about it and i am addicted..someone call REHAB///LOL

BabyBlueEyes

Postby BabyBlueEyes » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:26 pm

i'm doing good today, i just got home from school and am gonna be watching GH tonight on soapnet! i love this website too BTW. it's great to chat with people that watch gh like you do, right?! :))

toorobbin

Postby toorobbin » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:30 pm

Welcome to the board.

I'm in Florida. Home of Micky.

:D

sdeshazo

Postby sdeshazo » Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:10 pm

Hi Iam new myself. Iam at work most of the time. But I own the company so I visit here every now and then. I love Jason and Sam. :D

jazzmin

Postby jazzmin » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:16 pm

hi everyone. I am new too. my boyfriend is tired of me talking to him about general hospital so i thought i would talk to to people who care like i do.

luvnikcass

Postby luvnikcass » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:20 pm

I am new here too. I like this place. People are mean in the other ones. I am a huge Nikolas fan. I like him and Emily together but I wish they would bring a new woman on for him. Like, me.

R.J.

Postby R.J. » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:15 pm

Quote luvnikcass: I am new here too. I like this place. People are mean in the other ones. I am a huge Nikolas fan. I like him and Emily together but I wish they would bring a new woman on for him. Like, me.

HI, I joined I think a couple of months ago and everyone is very kind and its nice to be able to talk about your favorite things and everyone is cool with your opinion have fun to you all. :)) :)) :)) RJ

jcrobinson

Postby jcrobinson » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:42 am

Welcome to all newcomers! We are thrilled to have you. I'm a lifer GH fan and am thrilled to write the daily recaps for you.

Please don't be discouraged if you notice that some of our normally wonderful posters are getting a little mean. It seems this whole Jason/Elizabeth/Sam storyline is bringing out the worst in people. We are working to eliminate some posters from our board if they can't use them in the respectful way that Soaps.com operates. This is supposed to be fun!

Glad to have you!

Return to “General Hospital”