Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
strawberrybutterfly

Re: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Postby strawberrybutterfly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:12 am

Quote calliope: As a relatively new viewer I don't know Robin's history like you guys do. She seems to have a savior complex and I don't like her at all. When they first found her I wanted to like her because it seemed posters were so happy to have her back. But I can't, I find nothing about her appealing.

Robin has always had this ,I know best mentality,but she is taking it way too far now. She is being a moron. After totally disrupting everyone's life after they were finally moving on, she decides she is the only one who can save Jason at the expense of her own family.How about you tell his wife or his mobster best friend or his really rich mother?

KillerQueen

Re: Patrick was on point today! Great writing today..

Postby KillerQueen » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 am

Quote strawberrybutterfly:
Quote calliope: As a relatively new viewer I don't know Robin's history like you guys do. She seems to have a savior complex and I don't like her at all. When they first found her I wanted to like her because it seemed posters were so happy to have her back. But I can't, I find nothing about her appealing.

Robin has always had this ,I know best mentality,but she is taking it way too far now. She is being a moron. After totally disrupting everyone's life after they were finally moving on, she decides she is the only one who can save Jason at the expense of her own family.How about you tell his wife or his mobster best friend or his really rich mother?

Or her mother that she LOVES so much. Ratter Anna likes or islikes Jason she would do it for Robin. Then they could get Jason to PC and Robin can SAVE him AND stay with her daughter, and Patrick too IF he will still have her. That is a no brainer solution idiot Robin hasn't tought of or dosent WANT to do.

Return to “General Hospital”