Britt's baby

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: Britt's baby

Postby Nightmoves » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Quote shady02:
Quote olga vqz.: So, is Ben Britt's and Donte's? And not Lulu's? The way Brad sounded looks like lulu is Ben's mom.

And why isn't anyone realizing Lulu's embryo's were stolen. Why do they always dumb up characters?

ITA they're all a bunch of idiots IMO. Hopefully Maxie will come back and figure this all out and Lulu will finally get her son. Then Maxie can tell them all what dumb asses they are LOL

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote shady02:
Quote olga vqz.: So, is Ben Britt's and Donte's? And not Lulu's? The way Brad sounded looks like lulu is Ben's mom.

And why isn't anyone realizing Lulu's embryo's were stolen. Why do they always dumb up characters?

ITA they're all a bunch of idiots IMO. Hopefully Maxie will come back and figure this all out and Lulu will finally get her son. Then Maxie can tell them all what dumb asses they are LOL

I am not sure when Maxie is due back, but ITA they need someone with a clear head to crack this thing wide open.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 pm

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote shady02:

I am not sure when Maxie is due back, but ITA they need someone with a clear head to crack this thing wide open.

At this point I would welcome one of Olivia's visions if it would finally put an end to this. :D

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:19 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote shady02:

At this point I would welcome one of Olivia's visions if it would finally put an end to this. :D

LOL! Yes, I'd even take an Olivia vision if it would end this story line. 8) At least give her something to do other than cheer on Sonny. ;)

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Quote shady02:

They were shown paper work that showed Ellie accidentally throwing away the leftover embryo's.
They had no reason to doubt it.

JaneDoe

Postby JaneDoe » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:14 pm

I really think once Baby Ben is with Lulu and Dante more, the pieces are going to start coming together. They will get a clue soon enough.... hopefully before sweeps is over! ;)

GHSTALKER

Postby GHSTALKER » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:25 pm

They will probably have Luke or Bobbie look at the baby and say "hey, Lucky used to do that as a baby"..... And the rest will be history. I don't think these writers really plan an ending for their sls. They just go from plot to plot.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Quote GHSTALKER: They will probably have Luke or Bobbie look at the baby and say "hey, Lucky used to do that as a baby"..... And the rest will be history. I don't think these writers really plan an ending for their sls. They just go from plot to plot.

I agree. I think a lot of times they "wing it" decide as they go.

keeps us guessing!

Stevens

Postby Stevens » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:18 am

As many others have said - will take any ending to this SL, it has been going on way too long.

Trojangal

Postby Trojangal » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:24 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Trojangal: Dante & Lulu know their frozen embryos are gone supposedly
disposed of accidentally by the GH lab.
Can one of them get a clue & figure out Britt & her mama
used those embryos to impregnate Britt?

Why would they think that?
They saw the paper work of Ellie's mistake.
Why would they doubt that?
If Brad doesn't come forward or Ben doesn't need medical attention, the secret would never come out.

While the Paperwork. From the GH Lab showed Ellie making a mistake that was all faked to get Britt, Dr O & Brad off the hook for the Embryo stealing.

I said Dante & Lulu should get. Clue & figure this whole farce out not that they will .
Since this is a soap & people are dumbed down for the storyline
The embryo thing won't come out till Ben gets hurt ,a classic soap trope.

Return to “General Hospital”