Britt's baby

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Mstc

Re: Britt's baby

Postby Mstc » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Thank you, and the sooner this comes out the better. Dark haired Britt and dark haired Dante would produce a dark haired baby.

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Quote Mstc: Thank you, and the sooner this comes out the better. Dark haired Britt and dark haired Dante would produce a dark haired baby.

That's not true, I'm Italian & have all dark features, my ex has dark hair as well. Our daughter is VERY blonde. As long as it's somewhere in the family the child could get the gene.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Quote Monkey Mama:
Quote Mstc: Thank you, and the sooner this comes out the better. Dark haired Britt and dark haired Dante would produce a dark haired baby.

That's not true, I'm Italian & have all dark features, my ex has dark hair as well. Our daughter is VERY blonde. As long as it's somewhere in the family the child could get the gene.

that I agree with its the recessive gene theory like blue eyes and babie can be blonde at birth and then go darker, I know this from experience. that being said Ben is Lulu's though. :)

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Quote oltllover:
Quote Monkey Mama:

that I agree with its the recessive gene theory like blue eyes and babie can be blonde at birth and then go darker, I know this from experience. that being said Ben is Lulu's though. :)

That's true, my girlfriends pics when she was little was blonde but by 10 her hair was dark brown.

Besides it's just a show, I never look at baby features to resemble the "parents" THAT close..... it's not real

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 pm

My child had blonde hair and it started to change to dark or what they call dirty blonde this year. I will agree many have made the comment the on show they have purposely cast a baby that does not resemble the Britch in the slightest. I see Lulu every time I look at Ben.

Flying Hawk

Postby Flying Hawk » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:46 am

Quote olga vqz.: So, is Ben Britt's and Donte's? And not Lulu's? The way Brad sounded looks like lulu is Ben's mom.

Didn't Britt tell Faison Ben wasn't his grandson because she wasn't Ben's bio mom? Nick over heard them talking and asked Britt what her father mean about Ben not being his real grandson.
I hope it doesn't take Nik to long before he puts it together and kicks her britches out.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:23 am

Quote Flying Hawk:
Quote olga vqz.: So, is Ben Britt's and Donte's? And not Lulu's? The way Brad sounded looks like lulu is Ben's mom.

Didn't Britt tell Faison Ben wasn't his grandson because she wasn't Ben's bio mom? Nick over heard them talking and asked Britt what her father mean about Ben not being his real grandson.
I hope it doesn't take Nik to long before he puts it together and kicks her britches out.

Yes The Britch has admitted the baby was not hers to in discussions with her mother and Fasion. I assume after yesterday show Brad knows the whole truth. Maybe wanting to show Felix he has truly changed will cause him to tell the truth to Lante.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:32 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote Flying Hawk:

Yes The Britch has admitted the baby was not hers to in discussions with her mother and Fasion. I assume after yesterday show Brad knows the whole truth. Maybe wanting to show Felix he has truly changed will cause him to tell the truth to Lante.

I get the feeling that tptb are going to push Brad and Lucas together more but either way Brad does have a "relationship" with Lucas and Lucas and Lulu are family so maybe that will be the deciding factor in Brad fessing up and I am so ready for the truth to come out already.

Bizlet

Postby Bizlet » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:42 am

Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote Flying Hawk:

I get the feeling that tptb are going to push Brad and Lucas together more but either way Brad does have a "relationship" with Lucas and Lucas and Lulu are family so maybe that will be the deciding factor in Brad fessing up and I am so ready for the truth to come out already.

I keep forgetting that Lucas and Lulu are family. You are right though if Brad and Lucas get together he might come clean to Lucas about everything. I agree about this story just being over though it is getting old. They need to wrap this up and work on AJ clearing himself.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 am

Quote Bizlet:
Quote oltllover:
Quote Bizlet:
Quote Flying Hawk:

I keep forgetting that Lucas and Lulu are family. You are right though if Brad and Lucas get together he might come clean to Lucas about everything. I agree about this story just being over though it is getting old. They need to wrap this up and work on AJ clearing himself.

I have always been on the fence about NuLulu but they are really making her look like a spoiled selfish brat and now with everyone thinking the baby is ONLY Dante's its going to get worse and its annoying because we know the truth.

Return to “General Hospital”