Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

GHers! Register and post about everything that goes on in Port Charles.
Nightmoves

Re: Sabrina due date will tell it all when her doctor

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Howie79: Well, some wedding dresses have the bra built in to them, so that is possibility. If it did, then she may have had a slip that was from the waist down. Maybe Carlos felt that he should take that off too. I don't remember her saying she didn't have panties on. Some women MAY think that they are naked with no shirt on, but their panties are on. Just sayin'.

NAKED under a wedding dress? Never heard of that.

Howie79 I'm confused....did you say Sab was naked under her wedding dress?

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:37 am

Quote ransomha:
Quote Howie79: Well, some wedding dresses have the bra built in to them, so that is possibility. If it did, then she may have had a slip that was from the waist down. Maybe Carlos felt that he should take that off too. I don't remember her saying she didn't have panties on. Some women MAY think that they are naked with no shirt on, but their panties are on. Just sayin'.

built in bra and built in slip are very common on a wedding dress. the dress was strapless and she is young enough to pull of the no bra look.

SnowStar

Postby SnowStar » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am

Quote JaneDoe:

Mine did and of course with a tight fitting dress, panties could make for an awful line. ;) Regardless, her waking up in his bed naked does not automatically mean sex. Simply going by what he told her and the fact that he's not fessing up to possibly being the dad even though he showed us how much he wanted to raise the baby with Sabrina shows me that they didn't sleep together. Of course it's totally up to tptb, but until they give us ANY indication something else happened, I'll stick to what I actually saw and heard. 3)

I only have one word to say ... Amen!

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:44 am

Quote JaneDoe:

Mine did and of course with a tight fitting dress, panties could make for an awful line. ;) Regardless, her waking up in his bed naked does not automatically mean sex. Simply going by what he told her and the fact that he's not fessing up to possibly being the dad even though he showed us how much he wanted to raise the baby with Sabrina shows me that they didn't sleep together. Of course it's totally up to tptb, but until they give us ANY indication something else happened, I'll stick to what I actually saw and heard. 3)

Yep - agreed. My dress also had the bra built in and my slip was so full and was of tulle, so it would have been very uncomfortable to sleep in. But then, I am giving away my age.

I truly believe that Carlos did not sleep with Sabrina. I think that if he had, he would be letting her know that she cannot be sure that Patrick is the father. I think that Carlos loves her enough not to play mind games with her. Plus when he said that he could love the baby even though is wasn't his simply because it was hers. That is someone who truly loves Sabrina. And she should appreciate that.

Howie79

Postby Howie79 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 am

Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ransomha:

I don't believe that I said she was naked under her wedding dress, just that there is a possiblity that the bra could be built into the dress and that the slip may have only been from the waist down, so Carlos may have removed that too. Most men don't get ladies unmentionables, so who knows what he was thinking at the time.

ransomha

Postby ransomha » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:48 am

She had a BIG poofy dress. Even if it had a built in bra and slip, very unlikely she would be NAKED under it.

You take off the dress with the built-ins and you're NUDE?
That sure would have surprised Pat!

And why not slip a t-shirt on her to save her the embarrassment unless they were BUSY doing other things that didn't require cloths!

Nightmoves

Postby Nightmoves » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 am

Quote Howie79:
Quote Nightmoves:
Quote ransomha:

I don't believe that I said she was naked under her wedding dress, just that there is a possiblity that the bra could be built into the dress and that the slip may have only been from the waist down, so Carlos may have removed that too. Most men don't get ladies unmentionables, so who knows what he was thinking at the time.

I didn't think so....

Monkey Mama

Postby Monkey Mama » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure. :D

Sabrina never said she & Patrick hadn't had sex in some time. She said that with the wedding plans (which lasted all of a few weeks) that she hadn't been staying over at his place AS MUCH. If her & Patrick hadn't had sex for some time he would of never assumed he was the father & Sabrina would of realized it as well & questioned Carlos.

oltllover

Postby oltllover » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Quote ransomha: She had a BIG poofy dress. Even if it had a built in bra and slip, very unlikely she would be NAKED under it.

You take off the dress with the built-ins and you're NUDE?
That sure would have surprised Pat!

And why not slip a t-shirt on her to save her the embarrassment unless they were BUSY doing other things that didn't require cloths!

her dress wasn't "big and poofy" at all and if the slip and bra were built in then the only thing left to wear under is panties and like someone said wearing nothing but panties to some people is naked. any thoughts on my theory that michael and brenda had sex because they were "naked" and drunk.

brunette

Postby brunette » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Quote scrubsfan: Tells her the baby won't be born until Sept. that alone will be her and Patrick's wake up call. because she and Carlos had sex in Dec and she and Patrick LIKE SHE said hadn't had sex for some time.

Patrick will be thrilled for sure. :D

Oy vey. Carlos already admitted they DID NOT have sex. Sooo, I guess Patrick WILL be thrilled it's HIS baby.. :-)

Return to “General Hospital”